- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 1 April 2022 to 30 June 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
- Applicants who open a new global investment account with CGS-CIMB (“ProsperUs Account”) within the Campaign Period will be rewarded with SGD100 cash credit when they execute a minimum of three (3) buy trades using the same ProsperUs Account, subject to the trading conditions in paragraph 3 (“Eligible Clients”).
- To fulfill the trading requirement in paragraph 2 above:
a) the three (3) buy trades must be executed within 30 days upon account opening.
b) the three (3) buy trades exclude any mutual funds, FX and Crypto Fx products.
c) if the applicant decides to execute any of the (3) buy trades in the Singapore Exchange (“SGX”), a minimum trade value of S$1,000 is required per trade.
- CGS-CIMB will endeavour to effect the SGD100 credit into the Eligible Client’s ProsperUs Account within 21 days from the execution date of their 3rd buy trade, but CGS-CIMB shall not be liable to the applicant for any delay in the same nor shall CGS-CIMB be required to compensate the client in respect of any such delays.
Seedly Personal Finance Festival Exclusive
- For applicants who open an account during the Seedly Finance Festival 2022 with the referral code, between 23 April 2022 to 26 May 2022, both dates inclusive, will be eligible for additional S$50 cash credit to your ProsperUs Account.
- The S$50 will be credited to your ProsperUs Account within 14 days from the date when the account is ready.
- Referral code can be obtained from marketing collaterals posted on Seedly Personal Finance Festival 2022, including social media channels, electronic direct mailers, virtual booths etc. it can also be obtained from ProsperUs’ social media channels and marketing collaterals.
- Applicants will be eligible for the account opening campaign under clause 1 to 4, subject to fulfilling the criteria.
Free Market Data Subscription
- As an additional benefit, Eligible Clients will be rewarded with free level 1 market data subscription for U.S. stocks (more particularly described below) and free level 2 market data subscription for SGX until 30 June 2022 (more particularly described below).
- (i) The free level 1 market data subscription for U.S stocks that would be made available to Eligible Clients consists of the following exchanges:
b) New York Stock Exchange
c) AMEX and ARCA
(ii) Level 2 market data subscription provides access to all level 1 features, market depth of bid/ask prices and the amounts available at each price point.
ProsperUs Referral Campaign
- Applicants who have successfully opened their ProsperUs Account are immediately eligible to participate in the ProsperUs Referral Campaign, terms and conditions of which can be found in https://www.prosperus.asia/promotion/jio-your-kaki-referral-campaign/.
ProsperUs Referral Campaign
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible for this Campaign.
- The credit rewards for this Campaign will be credited into the Eligible Client’s ProsperUs Account in Singapore Dollars or its equivalent.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.