Terms and Conditions for ProsperUs Options Campaign
- This Campaign is valid from 1 June 2022 to 31 December 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to both new and existing clients who have a global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”).
- Eligible Clients will be entitled to commission rebate for their first 5 Options contracts purchased during the Campaign Period and such commission rebate will be rewarded according to the Eligible Client’s commission group as determined by CGS-CIMB, as shown in the table below:
|Hall of Fame
- Although CGS-CIMB will endeavour to effect the commission rebates to the Eligible Clients within 60 days from the end of the Campaign Period, CGS-CIMB shall not be liable to the Eligible Clients for any delay nor shall CGS-CIMB be required to compensate the Eligible Clients in respect of any such delays.
- The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force during the Campaign Period. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST etc., shall continue to be borne by the Eligible Clients.
- As an additional benefit, Eligible Clients who have purchased their first 5 Options contracts with their ProsperUs Account within the Campaign Period shall be entitled to enjoy a variety of curated lifestyle, well-being and/or dining experiences (the “Experiences”).
- The selection of the Experiences are at the discretion of CGS-CIMB and with limited availability. CGS-CIMB will email the Eligible Clients to inform them of the Experience(s) which are available for their selection within 21 working days from the date of their 5th trade. However, as the number of available Experiences are limited, CGS-CIMB is only able to allocate the Experiences to the Eligible Clients on a first come, first serve basis. Eligible Clients are encouraged to respond to CGS-CIMB’s said email promptly to inform CGS-CIMB as to the Experience that they wish to select and the number of persons relating thereto. Eligible Clients may select:
- ONE Experience for TWO people; or
- TWO Experiences for ONE person.
- Notwithstanding that Eligible Clients may have informed CGS-CIMB of the Experience that they wish to select, the Experiences are subject to change without prior notice to Eligible Clients, and without CGS-CIMB having to disclose any reason for such change. CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible to provide Eligible Clients with the Experience that they have selected, nor shall it be liable to compensate them in connection with an Experience, including but not limited to any change, cancellation or unavailability of an Experience which they have selected.
- The Experiences are in relation to activities based in Singapore only and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise. The Experiences provided shall also be subject to the terms and conditions of the respective service providers providing the Experiences.
Other Terms & Conditions
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB employees, representatives and agents are not eligible for this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.