Terms and Conditions of the ProsperUs Mutual Funds Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 18 April 2022 to 31 December 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to all new and existing clients who have a global investment account with CGS-CIMB.
- Clients who make successful purchases of mutual funds within the Campaign Period may be eligible to selected rewards, subject to fulfilling the applicable terms and conditions below.
Campaign Mechanics and Rewards
- Clients who meet the minimum mutual fund holdings during the Campaign Period can redeem selected rewards depending on their aggregate holdings as set out in the table below.
|Mutual Fund Holdings
|SGD 20 Grab Food voucher
|SGD 100 Resorts World Sentosa voucher
|Apple Airpods Pro
|iPad Pro WiFi (128gb)
- Once a client meets the minimum fund holdings of a particular tier, the client will have to maintain the said minimum for a period of 3 months (“Holding Period”). Clients will only receive a notification from CGS-CIMB informing them of the rewards that are available for their selection via email within 60 days after fulfilling the Holding Period.
- Eligible clients can choose whether to redeem a reward by replying to indicate as such when they receive the above notification or to accumulate their holdings (in aggregate) to redeem a higher tier reward. However, as the number of available rewards are limited, CGS-CIMB is only able to allocate the selected reward to eligible clients on a first come, first serve basis. Eligible clients are encouraged to respond to CGS-CIMB’s said email promptly to inform CGS-CIMB if they wish to redeem their reward.
- Clients who are eligible to a higher tier reward are allowed to redeem a lower tier reward, subject to one redemption only.
- Notwithstanding that the eligible client may have informed CGS-CIMB of the rewards that the client wishes to select, the rewards are subject to change without prior notice to the client, and without CGS-CIMB having to disclose any reason to the client for such change. CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible to provide the client with the reward that the eligible client has selected, nor shall it be liable to compensate the client in connection with any rewards, including but not limited to any change, cancellation or unavailability of a reward which the eligible client selected.
- The redemption details of the rewards will be provided in CGS-CIMB’s email to the eligible clients. In the event the eligible clients are requested to collect the rewards from CGS-CIMB’s office, the eligible clients shall be responsible for any costs incurred to collect such reward and shall do so within the collection period stipulated by CGS-CIMB in its email, failing which CGS-CIMB shall be entitled at its sole and absolute discretion to forfeit the reward from any eligible clients.
- For the purposes of this Campaign, an eligible client can only receive one reward for each given tranche of their mutual fund holdings during the Campaign Period. Once the client redeems their selected reward, the client will need to start re-accumulating their mutual fund holdings afresh in order to be eligible for the rewards again.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Although CGS-CIMB will endeavour to notify the client on the client’s eligibility to select a reward within 60 days after fulfilling the Holding Period, CGS-CIMB shall not be liable to the eligible client for any delay nor shall CGS-CIMB be required to compensate the eligible client in respect of any such delays.
- All rewards are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit, goods, or benefits in kind. CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw the rewards or substitute the reward with other types of rewards (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason. Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavour to distribute the rewards promptly, this is subject to availability and accordingly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays. CGS-CIMB shall be entitled at its sole and absolute discretion to forfeit the reward from any client or disqualify any client from participating in the Campaign.
- The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by the client.
- CGS-CIMB employees and representatives are not eligible for this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, each client is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the client may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. Participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant of this Campaign shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.