Friends With Benefits
Campaign period: 1 July 2022 to 30 September 2022
Promotion terms and conditions:
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 1 July 2022 to 30 September 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to new and existing clients (“Referrer”) of CGS-CIMB who have opened a global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”).
- Referrers who have successfully referred a friend (“Referee”) using their referral code described below will receive a Klook voucher worth SGD50. Referrers based in Malaysia will receive a reward of an equivalent value of Touch ‘n Go credits. Such referral will only qualify as a successful referral if:
- the Referee opens a new ProsperUs Account and enters a valid referral code when filling in the onboarding form. The referral code will be the full 7-digit ProsperUs account number of the Referrer as illustrated:Referrer’s ProsperUs Account number (For example: 0123456); and
- the Referee must execute a minimum of three (3) buy trades using their newly opened ProsperUs Account, subject to the trading conditions in paragraph 4.
- To fulfill the trading requirement in paragraph 3 (ii) above:
- the three (3) buy trades must be executed within 30 days upon account opening.
- the three (3) buy trades exclude any foreign exchange, crypto foreign exchange products, contracts for difference (CFD) and options contracts.
- if the Referee decides to execute any of the (3) buy trades on the Singapore Exchange (“SGX”), a minimum trade value of S$1,000 is required per trade.
- if the applicant decides to execute any of the (3) buy trades in respect of mutual funds products, a minimum value of S$1,000 is required per trade.
- The maximum number of referrals the Referrer can make for this Campaign is capped at 10. Referees who themselves become Referrers by successfully referring new clients who fulfill the requirements in paragraph 3 will also be eligible to the rewards under this Campaign.
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible for this Campaign.
- The Klook voucher or Touch ‘n Go credit reload pin for this Campaign will be sent to the email provided by the Referrer within 21 days from the execution date of the Referee’s 3rd buy trade. Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavour to distribute the Klook voucher or Touch ‘n Go credits promptly, this is subject to availability and accordingly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays.
- The Klook voucher or Touch ‘n Go credits cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise and are further subject to the terms and conditions of the respective merchant.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the Klook voucher or Touch ‘n Go credits with other items or vouchers (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.