Terms and Conditions for ProsperUs Account Opening Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is valid from 01 April 2023 to 30 June 2023 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
- Applicants who open a new global investment account with CGS-CIMB (“ProsperUs Account”) and make an initial funding of SGD500, within the Campaign Period will be rewarded with SGD30 cash credit for every buy trade they execute, up to a maximum of three (3) buy trades using the same ProsperUs Account, subject to the trading conditions in paragraph 3 (“Eligible Clients”).
- To fulfil the trading requirement in paragraph 2 above:
(a) each of the three (3) buy trades must be executed within 30 days upon account opening.
(b) the three (3) buy trades exclude any foreign exchange, crypto foreign exchange products, contracts for difference (CFD) and options contracts.
(c) if the applicant decides to execute any of the (3) buy trades on the Singapore Exchange (“SGX”), a minimum trade value of S$1,000 is required per trade.
(d) if the applicant decides to execute any of the (3) buy trades in respect of mutual funds products, a minimum value of S$1,000 is required per trade.
- CGS-CIMB will endeavour to effect the SGD30 cash credit into the Eligible Client’s ProsperUs Account within 21 days from the execution date of each buy trade, but CGS-CIMB shall not be liable to the applicant for any delay in the same nor shall CGS-CIMB be required to compensate the client in respect of any such delays.
- The unique referral codes can be obtained from certain articles or from certain marketing material disseminated directly or on the social media/landing pages of the SNACK insurance platform (“SNACK”) by NTUC income or from certain social media channels and/or personalities who will make known these referral codes in their social media content.
- In conjunction with NTUC income, SNACK policyholders also stand to benefit from the following:
i) Every SNACK policyholder will be provided with an extra SGD10,000 of additional free term life insurance coverage by NTUC income, for 360 days (https://www.income.com.sg/snack/prosperus-x-snack);
- The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force during the Campaign Period. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by you.
Free Market Data Subscription
- As an additional benefit, Eligible Clients will be rewarded with free level 1 market data subscription for U.S. stocks (more particularly described below) until 30 June 2023.
- The free level 1 market data subscription for U.S stocks that would be made available to Eligible Clients consists of the following exchanges:
(b) New York Stock Exchange
(c) AMEX and ARCA
ProsperUs Referral Campaign
- Applicants who have successfully opened their ProsperUs Account are immediately eligible to participate in the ProsperUs Referral Campaign, terms and conditions of which can be found in https://www.prosperus.asia/promotion/friends-with-benefits/.
Other Terms and Conditions
- This Campaign is not valid in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns on the ProsperUs website at https://www.prosperus.asia/promotion/.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible for this Campaign.
- The credit rewards for this Campaign will be credited into the Eligible Client’s ProsperUs Account in Singapore Dollars or equivalent.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.