Terms and Conditions Contract for Difference Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is valid from 01 January 2023 to 31 March 2023 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to both new and existing clients who have a global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”).
Promotional Commission Rates
- Clients who qualify under this Campaign will be eligible for promotional commission rates with no minimum commission payable for their Contract for Difference contracts purchased during the Campaign Period, as shown in the table below:
Exchange Promotional Rates Australia Securities Exchange 0.06% Hong Kong Exchange 0.20% Singapore Exchange 0.13%
Exchange Promotional Rates American Stock Exchange USD 0.012/Share New York Stock Exchange
USD 0.012/Share NASDAQ (Including NSC) USD 0.012/Share Toronto Stock Exchange CAD 0.02/Share TSX Venture Exchaneg CAD 0.02/Share
Exchange Promotional Rates Euronext Amsterdam 0.08% Euronext Brussels 0.08% Euronext Dublin 0.08% Euronext Lisbon 0.08% Euronext Paris 0.08% NASDAQ Copenhagen 0.08% NASDAQ Helsinki 0.08% NASDAQ Stockholm 0.08% BME Spanish Exchanges 0.08% Deutsche Börse Xetra 0.08% London Stock Exchange 0.06% London Stock Exchange (IOB) 0.06% Milan Stock Exchange 0.13% Oslo Stock Exchange 0.08% SIX Swiss Exchange 0.08% Vienna Stock Exchange 0.08%
- Except as stated above, the existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force during the Campaign Period. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST etc., shall continue to be borne by the client.
Other Terms & Conditions
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB employees, representatives and agents are not eligible for this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to modify, terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.