Terms and Conditions for ProsperUs X TSS Christmas Advent Calendar (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 9 December 2022 to 20 December 2022 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
- Participants who open a new ProsperUs global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period and fulfill the applicable requirements described in Part A below will be rewarded with cash credits.
- Participants may also participate in a special campaign giveaway hosted by The Simple Sum as described in Part B below and stand a chance to win a pair of ATLAS Afternoon Tea vouchers. Only two winners will be selected.
A. Cash Credits Reward
- Participants who open a new ProsperUs Account with CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period and who input a unique referral code (described in paragraph 5 below) into the referral code field during the account opening shall enjoy:
- SGD10 cash credit which will be credited into their ProsperUs Account within seven (7) days of the account opening; and
- In addition, SGD30 cash credit for every buy trade they execute through their ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period, up to a maximum of three (3) buy trades, subject to the trading conditions in paragraph 6 below. The cash credit(s) will be credited into their ProsperUs Account within twenty-one (21) days from the execution date of each buy trade.
- The unique referral codes can be obtained from The Simple Sum Pte. Ltd.’s website at https://thesimplesum.com/ and Instagram page at https://instagram.com/thesimplesum?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=.
- To fulfill the trading requirement in paragraph 4(ii) above:
- each of the three (3) buy trades must be executed within thirty (30) days upon account opening.
- the three (3) buy trades exclude any foreign exchange, crypto foreign exchange products, contracts for difference (CFD) and options contracts.
- if the participant decides to execute any of the three (3) buy trades on the Singapore Exchange (“SGX”), a minimum trade value of SGD1,000 is required per trade.
- if the participant decides to execute any of the three (3) buy trades in respect of mutual funds products, a minimum value of SGD1,000 is required per trade.
- CGS-CIMB will endeavour to effect the cash credits into the successful participants’ ProsperUs Account in accordance with the time frames specified in paragraph 4 above, but CGS-CIMB shall not be liable to any participant for any delay in the same nor shall CGS-CIMB be required to compensate the client in respect of any such delays.
8. The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by the participant.
B. Campaign Giveaway by The Simple Sum
- The Simple Sum is hosting a special campaign giveaway from 9 December 2022 to 20 December 2022 (both dates inclusive) and is giving away a pair of ATLAS Afternoon Tea vouchers (worth SGD112 per pair) to two (2) lucky winners.
- To participate in this campaign giveaway:
- Participants must fulfil the requirements in paragraph 4(i) above (opening a new ProsperUs Account with the unique referral code inputted as described above); and
- Follow ProsperUs on Telegram (@ProsperUsClub) at https://t.me/ProsperUsClub.
- CGS-CIMB will select the two (2) winners and they will be announced on The Simple Sum’s social media platforms on 22 December 2022.
- CGS-CIMB will reach out to the two (2) winners on 23 December 2022 to facilitate the delivery of the ATLAS Afternoon Tea vouchers.
C. Other Terms and Conditions
- The rewards from this Campaign cannot be earned in conjunction with the ProsperUs welcome pack campaign.
- The ATLAS Afternoon Tea vouchers offered under the campaign giveaway by The Simple Sum cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise and is further subject to the terms and conditions of the respective merchant, including but not limited to the validity period of the voucher.
- CGS-CIMB employees, representatives and agents are not eligible for this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood, and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to disqualify any participant from this Campaign for any reasons whatsoever.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives, and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. Participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant of this Campaign shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.
- By participating in the Campaign, each participant hereby consents to CGS-CIMB collecting, using and disclosing such participant’s personal data for purposes reasonably required by CGS-CIMB to administer the Campaign and for such other purposes as described in CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions which the participant confirms to have read and understood.