HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Follow @prosperusasia Instagram (“IG”) by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) account.
- Leave a comment as described below on which experience you would prefer to win:
- Comment “FOODIE” for an afternoon tea experience at Atlas Bar for 2.
- Comment “FITNESS” for a ride or resistance gym experience at Ground Zero for 2.
- Tag 1 friend in the comment who must follow our IG account.
- Obtain the most number of likes on your comment above in order to win your selected experience.
CAMPAIGN PERIOD & WINNING CRITERIA:
This Campaign is valid from 8 November to 15 November 2021 (“Campaign Period”).
Leave a comment (i.e., “FOODIE” or “FITNESS”) that corresponds to the experience that you would prefer to win, tag a friend in the comment who follows CGS-CIMB’s ProsperUs account, and obtain the most number of likes on your comment to win the experience.
||Experience Reward (Physical or E-voucher)
|Most liked successful entry
||Afternoon tea experience at Atlas Bar for 2 pax (Physical voucher)
|Most liked successful entry
||Ride or resistance experience at Ground Zero (E-voucher)
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Each comment posted in the manner described above shall be referred to as an “Entry” and the comment must not be removed before the end of the last day of the Campaign Period in order for an Entry to be deemed valid.
- Entries will only qualify for the Campaign if posted within the Campaign Period as stated above. Entries which are submitted outside the Campaign Period, or which are otherwise not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions shall be considered as invalid Entries.
- Both winners will be notified within 7 days from the end of the Campaign Period.
- Both experiences are based in Singapore only. The experiences cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise and are further subject to the terms and conditions of Atlas Bar and Ground Zero accordingly.
- Winning participants will be contacted by CGS-CIMB via Instagram direct messaging and will be asked to provide information such as their full name and email address for the purposes of CGS-CIMB administering the Campaign and/or for the purposes of arranging for the wining participants to collect their voucher for the experience.
- The Campaign is open to all participants who are at least 18 years of age (as of 8 November 2021) residing at a valid Singapore residential addresses.
- Each participant may participate multiple times by leaving multiple comment entries, but is only eligible to win one experience.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible for the Campaign.
- For the avoidance of doubt, CGS-CIMB shall be entitled to determine the winning participants in its sole and absolute discretion.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the experiences with any other prize and/or with other items of similar value (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from the Campaign (including the validity of any Entry) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to amend, modify, terminate or suspend the Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to you.
- The Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- By participating in the Campaign each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agree to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that you may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- By participating in the Campaign, each participant hereby consents to CGS-CIMB collecting, using and disclosing such participant’s personal data for purposes reasonably required by CGS-CIMB to administer the Campaign and for such other purposes as described in CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions which the participant confirms to have read and understood.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.