This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 01 August 2023 (SGT 00:00) to 30 September 2023 (SGT 23:59) (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
Participants who successfully open a new global investment account with CGS-CIMB (“ProsperUs Account”) shall be eligible to participate in this Campaign.
Celebrating Singapore’s 58th Birthday Rewards
- For the duration of the Campaign Period, participants who use their ProsperUs Account to make buy trades of Singapore Exchange Limited (“SGX”) listed stocks and Exchange Traded Funds (“ETFs”) will enjoy commission-free trades on such stocks and ETFs. Although zero commission will be payable to CGS-CIMB for these buy trades, all third-party fees due to any exchanges or other third-party institutions continue to apply and shall be borne by the participant.
- The respective participant who makes the 58th buy trade of SGX listed stocks or ETFs in each week starting from 7 August 2023 until 30 September 2023, will be entitled to win the applicable prizes as described in the table below. In the event that there are fewer than 58 buy trades made in any particular week, the participant who makes the last buy trade in that week will be the winner. The count of trades will be refreshed every Monday (SGT 09:00) of the new week.
||07/08/2023 – 11/08/2023
||Sterra Moon™ True HEPA-13 Air Purifier Using UV
||14/08/2023 – 18/08/2023
||PRISM+ X270 240Hz
||21/08/2023 – 25/08/2023
||Razer Kraken V3 Pro
||28/08/2023 – 01/09/2023
||Singapore Flyer Sky Dining
||04/09/2023 – 08/09/2023
||PRISM+ Flow Soundbar
||11/09/2023 – 15/09/2023
||LUMOS RAY Home Cinema Short Throw Projector (Smart – With Youtube & Netflix)
||18/09/2023 – 22/09/2023
||Teo Heng WASUKA PKS-68 with Popsical Karaoke Package
||25/09/2023 – 29/09/2023
||Sundays at ATLAS (Free-flow 2.5hrs) with Cocktails
- The respective participant who makes the 58th deposit in each week starting from 7 August 2023 until 30 September 2023 will be entitled to dollar-for-dollar matching in respect of the 58th deposited amount. This dollar-for-dollar matching is capped at a maximum amount of SGD580. The deposit count will be refreshed every Monday (SGT 00:00) of the new week. The examples below illustrate the dollar-for-dollar matching:
- If the 58th deposited amount for a given week is SGD300, CGS-CIMB will match this by SGD300 and credit this amount into the participant’s ProsperUs Account.
- If the 58th deposited amount for a given week is SGD2,000, CGS-CIMB will match this by SGD580 and credit this amount into the respective participant’s ProsperUs Account.
- Where multiple deposits are made in a given week by the same participant, only the first 5 deposits of that participant shall be deemed to be deposits for the purposes of this Campaign.
- In the event that there are fewer than 58 deposits made in any particular week, the participant who makes the last deposit in that week will be entitled to receive the prize described in the paragraph above.
Campaign Grand Prize
- The participant who makes the 580th buy trade of SGX listed stocks or ETFs overall during the whole Campaign Period will be eligible to win a Secretlab TITAN Evo Gaming Chair worth SGD649.
- In the event that there are fewer than 580 buy trades during the whole Campaign Period, the participant who makes the last buy trade during the Campaign Period will be eligible to win the grand prize described in the paragraph above.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The Campaign is open to all participants. However, once a participant has been selected as a winner, they will not be eligible to win any further prizes under this Campaign, and will be substituted by the next qualifying participant in sequence in respect of any further prizes.
- All prize winners will be contacted via email and informed of the prize redemption process within two (2) weeks after being announced on CGS-CIMB’s leaderboard.
- Any prize winner that remains uncontactable for more than two (2) weeks from the date of CGS-CIMB’s email to them will have their prize forfeited and a new prize winner will be selected to replace the existing prize winner.
- The new prize winner will be the next qualifying participant in sequence.
- Prizes images shown in any marketing and advertising materials are for illustration purposes only and the actual prize received may vary in colour and/or other specifications from the prize shown in such marketing and advertising materials.
- The “Sundays at ATLAS (Free-flow 2.5hrs) with Cocktails” experience and any other experience offered in respect of this Campaign can only be redeemed in Singapore and are further subject to any applicable terms and conditions of the applicable vendor. These experiences cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise.
- All participants hereby consent to CGS-CIMB collecting, using and disclosing their personal data for purposes reasonably required by CGS-CIMB to administer this Campaign, and for such other purposes as described in CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions which each participant confirms to have read and understood. All prize winners hereby consent to CGS-CIMB’s disclosure of their names and social media platform identifiers (which may include but are not necessarily limited to the format of username, profile picture, photograph or video of the participant receiving the prize from CGS-CIMB) on any social media or other public platforms for publicity purposes.
- For the purposes of prize redemption, all winners are required to show the confirmation email from CGS-CIMB and present their personal identification document to the relevant staff of CGS-CIMB for verification purposes.
- The prizes and rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- All prizes and rewards are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit, goods, or benefits in kind. CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw the rewards and prizes or substitute the reward and prizes with other types of prizes and rewards, including other types of products (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavour to distribute the prizes and rewards promptly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays. CGS-CIMB shall be entitled at its sole and absolute discretion to forfeit the prizes and rewards or disqualify any participant from participating in this Campaign.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, the Campaign is open to all participants (excluding CGS-CIMB’s employees and trading representatives) who are at least 18 years of age (as of 1st August 2023) residing at a valid Singapore residential address.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that such participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the participant.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- Frequent, short-term trades without actual economic benefits in a short period or other types of conduct intended to manipulate, abuse or circumvent the Campaign mechanics or these terms and conditions may violate the rules of the SGX and/or these terms and conditions, and CGS-CIMB shall be entitled to take any action it deems fit, including inspecting the propriety of such trades.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.