Terms and Conditions for ProsperUs 2023 Q3 Welcome Pack Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 01 July 2023 to 08 October 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
- Applicants who successfully open a new global investment account with CGS-CIMB (“ProsperUs Account”) within the Campaign Period shall, subject to fulfilling the applicable requirements below, receive one or more cashback amounts (“Cashback”) as described below which will be credited into their respective ProsperUs Accounts. The said ProsperUs Account must have been successfully created during the Campaign Period. Applicants who had previously opened a ProsperUs Account and had closed such account within the 12-month period prior to 01 July 2023 shall not be eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Applicants who make a minimum initial funding (i.e., the very first deposit made) of more than or equal to SGD100 into their ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period will receive a Cashback of SGD20.
- To fulfil the initial funding requirements described in paragraph 3, no withdrawal shall be effected on all or part of the initial funding amount for at least thirty (30) calendar days from the date that such funding amount was made to the said account.
- Additional Cashback amounts can also be earned if the applicant fulfils the trading requirements in the following paragraphs.
- Applicants who execute one (1) buy trade (with a minimum contract value of SGD1000) on the Singapore Exchange (“SGX”) using their newly opened ProsperUs Account will receive a Cashback of SGD10.
- Applicants who execute one (1) buy trade on any US exchange using their newly opened ProsperUs Account will receive a Cashback of SGD10.
- Applicants who execute one (1) buy trade for contracts for difference (“CFD”) using their newly opened ProsperUs Account will receive Cashback of SGD10.
- Applicants who execute one (1) buy trade in options contract using their newly opened ProsperUs Account will receive Cashback of SGD10.
- The trading requirements in paragraphs 6 to 9 are also subject to the following:
a. each of the buy trades must be executed by 08 October 2023;
b. the buy trades exclude any foreign exchange and crypto foreign exchange products; and
c. no minimum trade value is required in respect of the trades referred to in paragraphs 7 to 9.
- Upon completing all tasks stated in paragraphs 3 to 9, applicants will receive an additional SGD60.
- The table below illustrates the available Cashback if the individual and collective requirements are met:
||Depositing a minimum of SGD100
||Executing one (1) SGX buy trade (min. contract value of SGD1000)
||Executing one (1) US exchange buy trade
||Executing one (1) CFD buy trade
||Executing one (1) options contract buy trade
||Completing all tasks from (i) to (v) above
- The default account that the Cashback will be credited into shall be the applicant’s ProsperUs Account. The Cashback will be credited into the said account within thirty (30) calendar days from the end of the Campaign Period.
- The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force during the Campaign Period. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by you.
Free Market Data Subscription
- As an additional benefit, applicants will be rewarded with free level 1 market data subscription for US stocks (more particularly described below) until 31 December 2023.
- The free level 1 market data subscription for US stocks that would be made available to applicants consists of the following exchanges:
(b) New York Stock Exchange
(c) AMEX and ARCA
Other Terms and Conditions
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavour to distribute the rewards promptly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays. CGS-CIMB shall be entitled at its sole and absolute discretion to forfeit the rewards or disqualify any applicant from participating in this Campaign.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the rewards with other items such as vouchers (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the applicant.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.