- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 11 October 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
- Applicants who successfully open a new global investment account with CGS-CIMB (“ProsperUs Account”) within the Campaign Period shall, subject to fulfilling the applicable requirements below, be eligible to receive a Ryde+ subscription and cash credit amount (“Cashcredits”) as described below which will be credited into their respective ProsperUs Accounts. The said ProsperUs Account must have been successfully created during the Campaign Period. Applicants who had previously opened a ProsperUs Account and had closed such account within the 12-month period prior to 11 October 2023 shall not be eligible to participate in this Campaign.
Ryde+ Subscription Reward
- Applicants who open a new ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period will be rewarded with a Ryde+ subscription. Details for the electronic redemption of the said subscription will be sent to the applicant’s email address within thirty (30) calendar days from their account opening date.
- Applicants who make a minimum initial funding (i.e., the very first deposit made) of more than or equal to SGD3,000 (but less than SGD10,000) into their ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period will receive Cashcredits of SGD38, and applicants who make a minimum initial funding of more than or equal to SGD10,000 into their ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period will receive Cashcredits of SGD88.
- To fulfil the initial funding requirements described in paragraph 3, no withdrawal shall be effected on all or part of the initial funding amount for at least sixty (60) calendar days from the date that such funding amount was made to the said account.
- The table below provides a summary of the available Cashcredits if the initial funding requirements (paragraphs 3 and 4) are met.
||Depositing a minimum initial funding of more than or equal to SGD3,000 (provided that no withdrawal shall be effected on all or part of this amount for at least sixty (60) days from the date that such deposit was made)
||Depositing a minimum initial funding of more than or equal to SGD10,000 (provided that no withdrawal shall be effected on all or part of this amount for at least sixty (60) days from the date that such deposit was made)
- The default account that the Cashcredits will be credited into shall be the applicant’s ProsperUs Account. The Cashcredits will be credited into the said account within thirty (30) calendar days once the initial funding requirements (paragraphs 3 and 4) are met.
Promotional Commission Rates – Singapore Exchange
- Applicants who successfully open a new ProsperUs Account with CGS-CIMB within the Campaign Period shall also be eligible to receive a promotional commission rate for their Singapore Exchange trades, which is also being extended to all existing clients of CGS-CIMB with a ProsperUs Account.
- This table illustrates the promotional commission rate for Singapore Exchange trades.
||Hall of Fame Tier
||0.06% (no minimum commission)
- The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force during the Campaign Period. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by applicants.
Free Market Data Subscription
- As an additional benefit, applicants will be rewarded with free level 1 market data subscription for US stocks (more particularly described below) during the Campaign Period.
- The free level 1 market data subscription for US stocks that would be made available to applicants consists of the following exchanges:
(b) New York Stock Exchange
(c) AMEX and ARCA
Other Terms and Conditions
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavour to distribute the rewards promptly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays. CGS-CIMB shall be entitled at its sole and absolute discretion to forfeit the rewards or disqualify any applicant from participating in this Campaign.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the rewards with other items such as vouchers (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the applicant.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.