Terms and Conditions for ProsperUs’ Market Outlook 2H2023 Webinar Giveaway Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 13 July 2023 to 21 July 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
- Applicants who successfully open a new ProsperUs global investment account with CGS-CIMB (“ProsperUs Account”) during the Campaign Period shall, subject to fulfilling the applicable requirements below, be eligible to receive Giftano e-voucher(s) (“Rewards”). The said ProsperUs Account must have been successfully created during the Campaign Period. Applicants who had previously opened a ProsperUs Account and had closed such account within the 12-month period prior to 01 July 2023 shall not be eligible to participate in this Campaign.
Requirements & Rewards
A. Account opening
- Applicants who successfully open a ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period by entering the referral code of “WEBINAR10” into the referral code field during the account opening process will be eligible to receive a Giftano e-voucher worth SGD10.
- In addition, the first ten (10) applicants who fulfil the account opening requirement specified in paragraph 3 shall be eligible to receive an additional Giftano e-voucher worth SGD10.
- The Giftano e-vouchers will be sent to the eligible applicants at their respective email address that was used to open their ProsperUs Account by 31 July 2023.
- Participants of the ‘Market Outlook 2H2023 – Opportunities Amid Inflation’ webinar organised by CGS-CIMB via Zoom on 13 July 2023 may earn Rewards by participating in the quiz held during the said webinar (“Quiz“).
- The top two (2) participants who answered the highest number of questions correctly during the Quiz within the shortest duration of time (“Winners”) will each be eligible to receive a Giftano e-voucher worth SGD50. For the avoidance of doubt, the Winners must either be an existing ProsperUs Account holder or must successfully open a new ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period.
- The names of the Winners will be announced at the end of the Quiz . The Winners are required to contact CGS-CIMB via the Zoom chat box during the webinar or via email at [email protected] to provide CGS-CIMB with their full name and email address for verification and administration purposes. Winners who fail to provide their full name and email address to CGS-CIMB within the Campaign Period will have their Rewards forfeited.
- The Giftano e-vouchers will be sent to the Winners at their respective email address that was used to open their ProsperUs Account within thirty (30) Business Days from the successful opening of their respective ProsperUs Account. “Business Days” shall mean any day except Saturday, Sunday and any gazetted public holiday in Singapore.
- The Rewards are non-transferrable, non-refundable and cannot be converted into cash or otherwise exchanged for value.
- In the event that the Winners are disqualified or uncontactable, no new winners will be chosen.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The Rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavour to distribute the Rewards promptly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays.
- CGS-CIMB shall be entitled in its sole and absolute discretion to forfeit the Rewards or disqualify any applicant from participating in this Campaign without having to provide any reason.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the Rewards with other items (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without having to provide any reason.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete and/or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to any participant.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding, and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.