1. This Campaign is valid from 18 November 2022 to 31 December 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”) and is open to all existing ProsperUs clients of CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”).
2. ProsperUs clients who leave a review on Seedly’s review page available at the following link (https://seedly.sg/reviews/online-brokerages/prosperus) shall be rewarded with a cash credit of SGD10 (“Reward”) into their ProsperUs global investment account. For the avoidance of doubt, each eligible client may only obtain this Reward once.
3. Eligible clients will be required to provide their Seedly profile name and ProsperUs account number to CGS-CIMB for verification purposes. The Reward shall be credited into the client’s global investment account within 7 working days upon CGS-CIMB completing the required verification.
4. Although CGS-CIMB will endeavour to credit the Reward to the client’s global investment account promptly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delay relating thereto nor will CGS-CIMB compensate the client in respect of any such delays.
5. By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that such participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
6. CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
7. CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
8. The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
9. CGS-CIMB reserves the right to terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
10. This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.