Terms and Conditions for ProsperUs “Shine like a Star” Social Media Campaign (“Campaign”)
How To Participate:
- Open a global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with any one of the promo codes “FREEDRINK” or “FREEDRINK1” or “FREEDRINK2” or “SMUFree“.
- Follow @prosperusasia Instagram or Like @ProsperUs Asia Facebook page.
- Tag at least 1 friend in the comments section.
- Direct message @ProsperUsAsia on Facebook or Instagram and provide your requested particulars.
Terms and Conditions
- This Campaign is valid from 15 May 2023 to 16 June 2023 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
- Participants must open a ProsperUs Account with CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) during the Campaign Period with any one of the promo codes “FREEDRINK” or “FREEDRINK1” or “FREEDRINK2”. Participants who had previously opened a ProsperUs Account and had closed such account within the 12-month period prior to 15 May 2023 shall not be eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Participants must follow CGS-CIMB’s ProsperUs Instagram account @prosperusasia or like CGS-CIMB’s ProsperUs Facebook page @ProsperUs Asia. Under the campaign post, participants must tag at least 1 friend in the comments section.
- Each comment posted in such manner shall be referred to as an “Entry” and the comment must not be removed, in order for the Entry to be deemed valid.
- Participants are then required to contact CGS-CIMB via Instagram or Facebook direct messaging and would be required to provide information such as their full name and email address for the purposes of CGS-CIMB administering the Campaign, including but not limited to the verification of their ProsperUs Account and the electronic distribution of the Starbucks e-gift card (as described below) to the email addresses of the relevant participants.
- Entries will only be valid if posted within the Campaign Period. Entries which are submitted outside the Campaign Period, or which are otherwise not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions shall be deemed by CGS-CIMB to be invalid Entries.
- Each participant that submits a valid Entry during the Campaign Period will receive a SGD 10 Starbucks e-gift card. The Starbucks e-gift card will be sent electronically to the email address that was used by the Participant to register for the participant’s ProsperUs account, by 17 July 2023.
- Only one (1) Starbucks e-gift card will be awarded per eligible participant. Multiple redemption requests by the same participant for additional Starbucks e-gift cards are not permitted. CGS-CIMB shall be entitled to disqualify any participant found to be in breach of this restriction.
- This Campaign is open to all participants who are at least 18 years of age (as of 1 May 2023) residing at a valid Singapore residential address.
- Participants are to ensure that their social media account settings allow for public view for the duration of the Campaign. In the event that CGS-CIMB is unable to verify the Entry due to incorrect account settings, the Entry will be deemed invalid and disregarded for the purposes of the Campaign.
- The rewards from this Campaign cannot be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns except for the ProsperUs 2023 Q2 Welcome Pack Campaign and ProsperUs 2023 Q2 Share for Shares Campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible for the Campaign.
- CGS-CIMB shall be entitled to determine the participants that are to be awarded the Starbucks e-gift card in its sole and absolute discretion.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the Starbucks e-gift card with other items of similar value (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason. Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavour to distribute the Starbucks e-gift cards promptly, this is subject to availability and accordingly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from the Campaign (including the validity of any Entry) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to amend, modify, terminate or suspend the Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to you.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- By participating in the Campaign each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that you may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- By participating in the Campaign, each participant hereby consents to CGS-CIMB collecting, using and disclosing such participant’s personal data for purposes reasonably required by CGS-CIMB to administer the Campaign and for such other purposes as described in CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions which the participant confirms to have read and understood.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.