Terms and Conditions for ProsperUs 2023 Q2 Welcome Pack Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 01 April 2023 to 30 June 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
- Applicants who open a new global investment account with CGS-CIMB (“ProsperUs Account”) and successfully creates the said ProsperUs Account within the Campaign Period shall, subject to fulfilling the applicable requirements below, be eligible to receive US stock(s) (“Stock Reward”) and/or a cashback (“Cashback”) (collectively referred to as the “Reward(s)”) as described below which will be credited into their ProsperUs Account. The said ProsperUs Account must have been successfully created during the Campaign Period. Applicants who had previously opened a ProsperUs Account and had closed such account within the 12-month period prior to 01 April 2023 shall not be eligible to participate in this Campaign.
Initial funding requirement
- Applicants who make a minimum initial funding of SGD1,000 into their ProsperUs Account upon account opening will receive one (1) US stock worth about SGD35, and applicants who make a minimum initial funding of SGD5,000 upon account opening will receive one (1) US stock worth about SGD35 and an additional Cashback of SGD20.
- To fulfil the initial funding requirements described in paragraph 3, no withdrawal shall be effected on all or part of the initial funding amount for at least thirty (30) calendar days from the date that such funding amount was made to the said account.
- Additional Stock Rewards can be earned if the applicant fulfils the following trading requirements.
- Applicants who execute one (1) buy trade using their newly opened ProsperUs Account will receive one (1) US stock worth about SGD35.
- Applicants who execute three (3) buy trades using their newly opened ProsperUs Account will receive two (2) US stocks worth about SGD70 in total.
- To fulfill the trading requirements in paragraphs 6 and 7:
(a) each of the buy trades must be executed by 31 July 2023; and
(b) the buy trades exclude any foreign exchange, crypto foreign exchange products, contracts for difference (CFD) and options contracts; and
(c) no minimum trade value is required per trade.
- Each eligible applicant can only redeem the Stock Reward under paragraph 6 or paragraph 7 (as the case may be) once.
- The Stock Reward under paragraphs 6 and 7 cannot be combined. Each eligible applicant is only entitled to either the Stock Reward under paragraph 6 or paragraph 7 (as the case may be) but not to both.
- The table below illustrates a summary of the Rewards available if the initial funding requirements (paragraphs 3 and 4) and the trading requirements (paragraphs 6 and 7) are met:
Action Reward (i) Depositing a minimum of SGD1,000 one (1) US Stock (ii) Depositing an initial minimum of SGD5,000 one (1) US Stock
+ S$20 Cashback
(iii) Executing (1) one buy trade one (1) US Stock (vi) Executing (3) three buy trades two (2) US Stock
- For the avoidance of doubt, and save as specified in these terms and conditions, the Rewards are non-transferrable and cannot be converted into other currencies or otherwise exchanged for value.
- The default account that the Rewards will be credited into shall be the applicant’s ProsperUs Account. In respect of the Stock Reward, CGS-CIMB will email all eligible applicants by 4 August 2023 with instructions on the redemption of the Stock Reward. The Stock Reward will be credited into the eligible applicants’ respective ProsperUs account within thirty (30) days from the date of redemption.
- The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force during the Campaign Period. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by you.
Free Market Data Subscription
- As an additional benefit, applicants will be rewarded with free level 1 market data subscription for US stocks (more particularly described below) until 30 June 2023.
- The free level 1 market data subscription for U.S stocks that would be made available to Applicants consists of the following exchanges:
b) New York Stock Exchange
c) AMEX and ARCA
Other Terms and Conditions
- The Rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavour to distribute the Rewards promptly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays. CGS-CIMB shall be entitled at its sole and absolute discretion to forfeit the Rewards or disqualify any applicant from participating in this Campaign.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the US stocks with other items or vouchers (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.