Terms and Conditions of the ProsperUs x ShopBack Account Opening Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 29 August 2022 to 30 November 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
- Applicants who open a new ProsperUs global investment account with CGS-CIMB (“ProsperUs Account”) via ShopBack within the Campaign Period shall, subject to fulfilling the applicable requirements below, be eligible for a ShopBack Cashback (“Cashback”) described below.
- The amount of Cashback awarded to you is based on (i) your initial funding of SGD1,000 or more upon account opening and no withdrawal is effected on all or part of the said amount for at least 30 calendar days from the date that such funding amount was made to the said account and/or (ii) your execution of at least three (3) buy trades successfully by 30 December 2022 after your ProsperUs Account has been set up. The Cashback that you would receive for each of the actions stated above is as follows:
|Initial funding amount upon account set up
||Amount of Cashback (A)
||Amount of Cashback (B)
(A) + (B)
||Minimum (3) buy trades executed
- To fulfill the trading requirement in paragraph 3 above:
- each of the three (3) buy trades must be executed by 30 December 2022.
- the three (3) buy trades exclude any foreign exchange, crypto foreign exchange products, contracts for difference (CFD) and options contracts.
- if the applicant decides to execute any of the (3) buy trades on the Singapore Exchange (“SGX”), a minimum trade value of S$1,000 is required per trade.
- if the applicant decides to execute any of the (3) buy trades in respect of mutual funds products, a minimum value of S$1,000 is required per trade.
- For the avoidance of doubt, and save as specified in these terms and conditions, the Cashback is non-transferrable and cannot be converted into other currencies or otherwise exchanged for value.
- The Cashback shall be credited to your ShopBack account by ShopBack within 30 days from 30 December 2022, but CGS-CIMB shall not be liable to you for any delay in the same nor shall CGS-CIMB be required to compensate you in respect of any such delays.
- The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force during the Campaign Period. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by you.
- The rewards from this Campaign cannot be earned in conjunction with the rewards from the ProsperUs Welcome pack campaign.
- CGS-CIMB employees, representatives and agents are not eligible for this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that you may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- Any person who is not a participant of this Campaign shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to benefit from these terms and conditions.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.