Terms and Conditions for the CGS Fullgoal Vietnam 30 Sector Cap ETF Campaign
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 25 August 2023 to 31 October 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to both new and existing clients of CGS-CIMB who have a ProsperUs global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period.
Be rewarded when you trade CGS Fullgoal Vietnam 30 Sector Cap ETF
- To qualify for the reward, participants must execute a BUY trade for CGS Fullgoal Vietnam 30 Sector Cap ETF that meets or exceeds the minimum value requirement of SGD $1,000.
- Participants who did not register their interest during the pre-registration stage are eligible for the Ryde Credits reward of SGD50 upon successfully completing a qualifying trade during the campaign period.
- Pre-registration Incentives are offered exclusively to clients who register their interest during the pre-registration stage. Such participants must execute a BUY trade for CGS Fullgoal Vietnam 30 Sector Cap ETF that meets or exceeds the minimum value requirement of SGD $1,000 during the campaign period to be eligible for the Ryde Credits reward of SGD80.
- The table below illustrates a summary of the rewards available if the requirements described in paragraphs 3 to 5 above are met:
|Trade Reward for CGS Fullgoal Vietnam 30 Sector Cap ETF
|Participants executing a BUY trade for CGS Fullgoal Vietnam 30 Sector Cap ETF during the campaign period
|Minimum trade value of SGD $1,000
|Ryde Credits of SGD50
|Pre-registration incentive for CGS Fullgoal Vietnam 30 Sector cap ETF
|Clients who register interest during pre-registration stage and execute a BUY trade for CGS Fullgoal Vietnam 30 Sector Cap ETF during the campaign period
|Minimum trade value of SGD $1,000
|Ryde Credits of SGD80
- Participants are eligible for only one of the rewards, either the SGD50 Ryde Credit or the SGD80 Ryde Credit pre-registration incentive.
- In relation to the rewards described in paragraphs 4 to 7 above, CGS-CIMB will notify the successful participants by way of email within thirty (30) Business Days from the date the relevant requirement is fulfilled with instructions on the redemption of the Ryde Credits. “Business Days” means any day except Saturday, Sunday and any gazetted public holiday in Singapore.
- The rewards are non-transferrable and cannot be converted into cash or otherwise exchanged for value.
Other Terms & Conditions
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavour to distribute the rebates promptly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the rebates with other items such as vouchers (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to modify, terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to any participant.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign and the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.