Terms and Conditions for the ProsperUs Clients Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is valid from 01 March 2023 to 31 March 2023 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to existing clients who have a global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and who have not conducted any trades using their ProsperUs Account within the last 6 months prior to 1 March 2023.
Promotional Commission Rebates
- Clients who qualify under this Campaign will be eligible for promotional commission rebates when they execute trades during the Campaign Period. All such trades must be executed by SGT 23:59 on 31 March 2023. For the avoidance of doubt, the full commission amount per trade shall be paid first by the client, and the applicable commission rebate shall be credited subsequently into the client’s ProsperUs Account in the manner as stated in paragraph 6 below, subject to the maximum commission rebate cap stated in paragraph 5 below.
- Any foreign exchange, crypto foreign exchange products, contracts for difference trades will not qualify for the promotional commission rebates under this Campaign.
- The maximum amount of commission rebate that a client can receive under this Campaign shall be capped at SGD100 or its foreign currency equivalent, at a rate of exchange as determined by CGS-CIMB in its absolute discretion.
- All commission rebates will be calculated and subsequently credited into the client’s ProsperUs Account within 21 days from the end of the Campaign Period.
- The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ are unchanged and will continue to be in force during the Campaign Period. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST etc., shall continue to be borne by the client.
Other Terms & Conditions
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB employees, representatives and agents are eligible for this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to modify, terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. Participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant of this Campaign shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to benefit from these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.