Terms and Conditions for the ProsperUs iPhone 13 Pro December Giveaway 2021 (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is conducted by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 13 December 2021 to 09 January 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
How To Participate
- Any person (subject to the excluded categories in clause 14) who (i) does not already have a global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB, (ii) is not subscribed to the ProsperUs newsletter, and (iii) is not registered for any webinar hosted by CGS-CIMB is eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- When using the Grab app, eligible participants would need to keep an eye out for ProsperUs in-app Grab advertisements at three possible areas. Namely, the (i) native advertisement located at the Grab “Home” page, or (ii) the in-transit advertisement during food delivery, or (iii) the in-transit advertisement following transport booking.
- Once the participant has identified the ProsperUs in-app Grab advertisement, the participant would need to click on the relevant advertisement and provide their contact information via a form on the Campaign landing page that the participant is directed to, for the purposes of subscribing to our weekly ProsperUs newsletter.
- The giveaway prizes consist of a SGD$10 Grab voucher, which is limited to the first 300 participants, and one (1) iPhone 13 Pro (256 GB), in addition to the said Grab voucher, which will be given to the 38th participant.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Any participant that does not provide their contact information on the Campaign landing page for subscription to our weekly ProsperUs newsletter will not qualify for this Campaign.
- All 300 participants will be contacted via email and informed of the details of their prize within two (2) weeks from the end of the Campaign Period.
- If the 38th participant remains uncontactable for more than two (2) weeks from being informed of their prize details, their iPhone 13 Pro prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected as a replacement to receive the said prize.
- The new winner will be the next participant in sequence i.e., the 39th participant (as given during the Campaign Period), and so on.
- Prize images shown in any marketing and advertising material are for illustration purposes only and colours may vary from the actual prize received. Prize winners are responsible for making the necessary arrangements for the delivery and/or collection of the prizes, and for any costs whatsoever incurred in connection with the prizes, including but not limited to the transportation and delivery costs of the prize and any other third-party costs.
- The iPhone 13 Pro prize only consists of the phone itself and excludes any telco plans, subscriptions, or mobile insurance plans.
- The iPhone 13 Pro prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit, goods, or benefits in kind.
- Prize winners must claim the prizes in person in Singapore at a time and place to be informed by CGS-CIMB or in such manner as otherwise specified by CGS-CIMB.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, the Campaign is open to all participants (excluding CGS-CIMB’s employees and trading representatives) who are at least 18 years of age (as of 06 December 2021) residing at a valid Singapore residential address.
- Further and inconjunction with ProsperUs’ “Invest and Experience” campaign, Successful applicants who open a new ProsperUs global investment account with CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.’s (“CGS-CIMB”) during the Campaign Period shall be awarded with electronic tokens (“Tokens”) depending on the funding amount that they make to such account. These Tokens may be used to obtain rebates on trading commissions payable (“Trading Commission”) to CGS-CIMB across all products and markets listed on CGS-CIMB’s ProsperUs investment platforms, for example, BUILD and BOOST. Each Token shall be deemed to have a notional value of SGD10.
- For the avoidance of doubt, and save as specified in these terms and conditions, Tokens are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or converted into other currencies or otherwise exchanged for value.
- If multiple Tokens are used in one trade order, no residual or unutilised notional value (if any) from any of these Tokens shall be returned to you.
Example 1: Client uses 1 token to offset a trading commission of SGD7. Client will not be returned the difference of SGD3 in notional value.
Example 2: Client uses 2 tokens to offset trading commission of SGD12. Client will not be returned the difference of SGD8 in notional value.
- All unused Tokens shall expire at the end of the Campaign Period and their notional value shall be forfeited entirely.
- The existing terms and conditions of the “Investing and Experience” campaign is available at https://www.prosperus.asia/experience-life-terms_conditions/
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agree to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that you may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the participant.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.