Terms and Conditions for the ProsperUs’ Newsletter Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is conducted by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 30 December 2021 to 28 February 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
How To Participate
- Any person who (i) does not already have a global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB, (ii) is not subscribed to the ProsperUs newsletter, and (iii) is not registered for any webinar hosted by CGS-CIMB is eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Eligible participants will be able to participate in this Campaign when they receive a ProsperUs newsletter sign-up advertisement via electronic direct mails, certain social media channels, websites, or various other media.
- Once the participant has identified the advertisement, the participant would need to select the advertisement and provide their contact information via a form on the Campaign landing page that the participant is directed to, for the purposes of subscribing to CGS-CIMB’s weekly ProsperUs newsletter and for the purposes of CGS-CIMB contacting the participant to provide the participant with further information about the services and products of CGS-CIMB.
- The first 300 participants will be entitled to giveaway prizes consisting of a SGD$10 Grab voucher. In addition, the first 5 participants will each be given a pair of tickets for the Terra and Ember wheel throwing experience workshop.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Any participants that do not provide their contact information on the Campaign landing page for subscription to CGS-CIMB’s weekly ProsperUs newsletter will not qualify for this Campaign.
- All winning participants will be contacted via email and informed of the details of their prize within 2 weeks from the end of the Campaign Period.
- If any of the first 5 participants remain uncontactable for more than 2 weeks from being informed of their prize details, their Terra and Ember wheel throwing experience will be forfeited, and a new winner will be selected as a replacement to receive the said prize. The new winner will be the next participant in sequence i.e., the 6th participant (as given during the Campaign Period), and so on.
- The Terra and Ember wheel throwing experience is based in Singapore only, and the experience cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise. The experience provided is further subject to the terms & conditions of the service provider providing the experience.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, the Campaign is open to all participants (excluding CGS-CIMB’s employees and trading representatives) who are at least 18 years of age (as of 30 December 2021) residing at a valid Singapore residential address.
- Participants are also able to participate in our existing Account Opening Campaign, the terms of which are available at the following link (https://www.prosperus.asia/terms-and-conditions-of-the-prosperus-referral-code-account-opening-campaign/).
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agree to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that you may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- By participating in the Campaign, each participant hereby consents to CGS-CIMB collecting, using and disclosing such participant’s personal data for purposes reasonably required by CGS-CIMB to administer the Campaign.
- The Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.