Terms and Conditions for the ProsperUs, The Smart Local, Seedly and Instagram Account Opening Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is conducted by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 14 December 2021 to 31st March 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
- The first 200 applicants who successfully open a new ProsperUs global investment account with CGS-CIMB (“ProsperUs Account”) and input a unique referral code more particularly described in paragraph 4 below (“Promotional Code”) into the referral code field of the on boarding page and execute a minimum of three (3) trades using the same ProsperUs Account within the period stipulated in paragraph 3 below shall be awarded with SGD100 credit within 21 days from the execution date of their 3rd trade.
- To fulfill the trading requirement in paragraph 2 above:
- the three (3) trades must be executed within 60 days upon account opening, provided that such period falls within the Campaign Period;
- new clients can trade in any product available on the ProsperUs platform with the exclusion of foreign exchange products.
- The Promotional Code can be obtained from certain sites, recorded webinars and electronic direct mails (EDMs) hosted by Seedly, online articles written by The Smart Local, and on the various social media profiles of ProsperUs..
- Additionally, successful applicants that open a new ProsperUs Account with the Promotional Code, will qualify to take part in the giveaway more particularly described in the table below.
Successful Applicant No. Giveaway Prize 6th Wheel throwing at Terra and Ember for 2 pax 12th Martini tasting at Atlas Bar for 2 pax 18th SGD$50 GrabFood voucher 24th Wheel Throwing at Terra and Ember for 2 pax 30th One (1) iPhone 13 Pro 36th Martini tasting at Atlas Bar for 2 pax 42th SGD$50 GrabFood voucher 48th Wheel throwing at Terra and Ember for 2 pax
Other Terms & Conditions
- Any ProsperUs Accounts opened without the Promotional Code being entered at the time of on boarding will not qualify for this Campaign.
- The credit rewards for this Campaign will be credited into the successful applicant’s ProsperUs Account in Singapore Dollars or equivalent.
- The winners of the giveaway will be contacted via email and informed of the details of their prize and prize redemption within two (2) weeks after their ProsperUs Account is opened.
- Winners that remain uncontactable for more than two (2) weeks from the date the email mentioned in the preceding paragraph is sent will have their prizes forfeited and new winners will be selected to replace any winners that are uncontactable.
- In the event of any disqualified or uncontactable winners, the new winners will be the next successful applicant in sequence.
- Prize images shown in any marketing and advertising material are for illustration purposes only and such images may vary from the actual prize received.
- The prize for the 30th winner consists of the iPhone 13 Pro only and excludes any telco plans, subscriptions, or mobile insurance plans. The winner must claim this prize in person in Singapore at a time and place to be informed by CGS-CIMB or in such manner as otherwise specified by CGS-CIMB.
- The martini tasting, wheel throwing experiences and GrabFood vouchers can be used in Singapore only and are specific to the respective vendors stipulated herein. These prizes will be awarded in the form of an e-voucher and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise and are further subject to the terms and conditions of their respective vendors.
- All prizes and rewards are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit, goods, or benefits in kind. CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw the rewards and prizes or substitute the reward and prizes with other types of rewards, including other types of vouchers (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason. Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavour to distribute the rewards and prizes promptly, this is subject to availability and accordingly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays. CGS-CIMB shall be entitled at its sole and absolute discretion to forfeit the rewards and prizes from any winners or disqualify any participant from participating in the Campaign.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, the Campaign is open to all participants (excluding CGS-CIMB’s employees and trading representatives) who are at least 18 years of age (as of 14 December 2021) residing at a valid Singapore residential address.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agree to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that you may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Singapore Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce or benefit from any of these terms and conditions.