Terms and Conditions for the Refer a Friend Q4 Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 9 October 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to both new and existing clients of CGS-CIMB who have a ProsperUs global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period (“Referrer”). Subject to the fulfilment of the requirements as described below, Referrers will be rewarded with reward points under ProsperUs’ loyalty rewards programme (“ProsperUs Reward Points”) which will be credited into their respective ProsperUs Accounts.
- Referrers who successfully refer a new client (“Referee”) to open a ProsperUs Account with CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period using their respective unique referral codes as described below will be rewarded with 200 ProsperUs Reward Points for each successful referral.
- For the purposes of this Campaign, a referral will only qualify as a successful referral if the Referee successfully opens a new ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period and had entered a valid referral code provided by the relevant Referrer when filling in the onboarding form. The referral code will be the full 7-character ProsperUs unique identifier code of the relevant Referrer, which can be found in the Referrer’s client portal on the ProsperUs platform.
- A referral of a client who had previously opened a ProsperUs Account and had closed such account within the 12-month period prior to 9 October 2023 shall not qualify as a successful referral for the purposes of this Campaign.
- Referrers may also earn additional ProsperUs Rewards Points if the Referee fulfils either one of the following tasks stated below by 31 December 2023 using their newly opened ProsperUs Account:
||Description of Task
||Depositing a minimum initial funding (i.e. the very first deposit made) of SGD3,000 into their ProsperUs Account (provided that no withdrawal shall be effected on all or part of this amount for at least sixty (60 ) days from the date that such deposit was made)
||1,000 ProsperUs Reward Points
||Depositing a minimum initial funding (i.e. the very first deposit made) of SGD10,000 into their ProsperUs Account (provided that no withdrawal shall be effected on all or part of this amount for at least sixty (60) days from the date that such deposit was made)
||2,000 ProsperUs Reward Points
- Referees who themselves become Referrers by successfully referring new clients to open a ProsperUs Account with CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period in accordance with the requirements specified in paragraph 4 above will also be eligible to earn ProsperUs Reward Points under this Campaign.
- Referees who fulfil either one of the tasks specified in paragraph 6 above will be entitled to receive rewards in accordance with the terms and conditions of the ProsperUs 2023 Q4 Welcome Pack Campaign.
- Participants may refer to the following link: https://www.prosperus.asia/prosperus-club/ for further information on CGS-CIMB’s ProsperUs’ loyalty rewards programme.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such other campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- CGS-CIMB will credit the ProsperUs Reward Points to the eligible Referrers’ respective ProsperUs Accounts by 1 February 2024. Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavour to distribute the rewards promptly, this is subject to availability and accordingly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including dthe eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.