- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 1 September 2022 to 30 September 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to new and existing clients of CGS-CIMB who do not already have a global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB and are ERA Realty Network Pte Ltd (“ERA”) staff or agents.
- Eligible applicants who successfully open a new ProsperUs Account and input a unique reverse inquiry code (“Promotional Code”) into the referral code field of the on-boarding page (“Successful Applicants”) are eligible to be awarded with the Campaign rewards in accordance with the terms and conditions contained herein.
- The Promotional Code from this Campaign cannot be used in conjunction with referral or promotional codes from other campaigns. For example, if the applicant has input a referral or promotional code from another campaign upon account opening, he/she will not be able to benefit from any rewards under this Campaign.
- Successful Applicants will be rewarded with SGD30 cash credit for every buy trade they execute, up to a maximum of three (3) buy trades using the same ProsperUs Account, subject to the trading conditions in paragraph 6 (“Eligible Clients”).
- To fulfill the trading requirement in paragraph 5 above:
- each of the three (3) buy trades must be executed within 30 days upon account opening.
- the three (3) buy trades exclude any foreign exchange, crypto foreign exchange products, contracts for difference (CFD) and options contracts.
- if the applicant decides to execute any of the (3) buy trades on the Singapore Exchange (“SGX”), a minimum trade value of SGD1,000 is required per trade.
- if the applicant decides to execute any of the (3) buy trades in respect of mutual funds products, a minimum trade value of SGD1,000 is required per trade.
CGS-CIMB will endeavour to effect the SGD30 cash credit into the Eligible Client’s ProsperUs Account within 21 days from the execution date of each buy trade, but CGS-CIMB shall not be liable to the Eligible Client for any delay in the same nor shall CGS-CIMB be required to compensate the said client in respect of any such delays.
Bonus for ERA staff or agents
- Eligible Clients who are ERA staff (which shall not be deemed to include ERA agents) and who execute a minimum of three (3) buy trades that fulfill the trading conditions in paragraph 6 will be rewarded with SGD50 Takashimaya gift voucher.
- CGS-CIMB will endeavour to mail out the physical Takashimaya gift voucher to the Eligible Client’s registered address within 21 days from the execution date of 3rd buy trade, but CGS-CIMB shall not be liable to the Eligible Client for any delay in the same nor shall CGS-CIMB be required to compensate the said client in respect of any such delays or loss of vouchers in transit.
- Eligible Clients who are ERA agents and who execute a minimum of three (3) buy trades that fulfill the trading conditions in paragraph 6 will be rewarded with SGD50 worth of credits (“99 Group Credits”) from 99 Group Pte. Ltd. (“99 Group”)
- 99 Group shall be responsible for crediting the 99 Group Credits directly into the respective agent’s 99 Group agent account (“99 Group Agent Account”) in the month of November. ERA agents who do not have an existing 99 Group Agent Account will need to open a 99 Group Agent Account by 30th October 2022 in order to receive the 99 Group Credits. Otherwise, the credits will be forfeited
Free upgrade to Hall of Fame Tier
- As an additional benefit, Successful Applicants will be upgraded to the Hall of Fame tier (CGS-CIMB’s lowest commission rate tier) regardless of the Successful Applicant’s assets under management (“AUM”) in the Successful Applicant’s ProsperUs Account at the end of the Campaign Period. The AUM consists of cash deposits and market value of the securities in the Successful Applicant’s ProsperUs account.
Kindly refer to the illustrations below on the normal deposit requirement for each account tier:
||Hall of Fame
||SGD 19,999 and below
||SGD 20,000 – 50,000
||SGD 50,001 and above
- Except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, the existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force during the Campaign Period. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by the applicants.
Free Market Data Subscription
- Successful Applicants will also be rewarded with free level 1 market data subscription for U.S. stocks (more particularly described below) until 31 December 2022. Level 1 market data subscription provides access to real-time market data for contracts for difference and stocks for the applicable exchanges and includes real-time best bid/ask, charts and last traded price.
- The free level 1 market data subscription for U.S stocks that would be made available to Successful Applicants consists of the following exchanges:
b) New York Stock Exchange
c) AMEX and ARCA
Other Terms & Conditions
- Any ProsperUs Accounts opened without the Promotional Code being entered at the time of on boarding will not qualify for this Campaign.
- The rewards provided by external merchants may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the relevant merchant, and such additional terms and conditions, if any, shall also be applicable to the rewards, in addition to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible for this Campaign.
- The credit rewards for this Campaign will be credited into the Eligible Client’s ProsperUs Account in Singapore Dollars or equivalent.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.