- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 06 December 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is only open to applicants who open a new ProsperUs global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period by entering the referral code “99Rewards” into the referral code field during the account opening. The said ProsperUs Account must have been successfully created during the Campaign Period. Applicants who had previously opened a ProsperUs Account and had closed such account within the 12-month period prior to 06 December 2023 shall not be eligible to participate in this Campaign.
A. Refresh Credits Reward
- The first 10 applicants who fulfil the requirements above shall be entitled to receive 400 99 Pte. Ltd. (“99.co”) refresh credits to be used in relation to their listings on the 99.co website. The refresh credits will be credited into their respective 99.co accounts by 99.co, within thirty (30) days from the successful ProsperUs Account creation.
- All subsequent applicants after the first 10 applicants who fulfil the requirements above shall be entitled to receive 288 99.co refresh credits to be used in relation to their listings on the 99.co website. The refresh credits will be credited into their respective 99.co accounts by 99.co, within thirty (30) days from the successful ProsperUs Account creation.
- This is illustrated in the table below:
||Amount of 99.co refresh credits
|Subsequent applicants after the first 10 applicants to open a ProsperUs Account using referral code “99Rewards”
|Open a ProsperUs Account using referral code “99Rewards”
- Applicants will also be eligible to participate in the ProsperUs Q4 Welcome Pack Campaign.
B. Free Market Data Subscription
- As an additional benefit, applicants who successfully open their ProsperUs Account within the Campaign Period will be rewarded with free level 1 market data subscription for US stocks (more particularly described below) until 31 December 2023.
- The free level 1 market data subscription for US stocks that would be made available to applicants consists of the following exchanges:
(b) New York Stock Exchange
(c) AMEX and ARCA
Other Terms and Conditions
- The refresh credits are non-transferrable and cannot be converted into other currencies or otherwise exchanged for value.
- The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force during the Campaign Period. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by you.
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Although CGS-CIMB and/or 99.co shall endeavour to distribute the refresh credits promptly, neither party shall be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the refresh credits with other items such as vouchers (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood, and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete, and/or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to any participant.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives, and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign and the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate and/or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.