- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 01 August 2023 to 30th September 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is only open to applicants who open a new ProsperUs global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period by entering the referral code of “99PROMO” (“Unique Referral Code”) into the referral code field during the account opening. The said ProsperUs Account must have been successfully created during the Campaign Period. Applicants who had previously opened a ProsperUs Account and had closed such account within the 12-month period prior to 01 August 2023 shall not be eligible to participate in this Campaign.
A. Cash Credit Reward
- Applicants who successfully open a ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period and had inserted the Unique Referral Code into the referral code field during the account opening shall be entitled to receive SGD50 cash credit which will be credited into their respective ProsperUs Accounts.
- Applicants may also earn additional cash credit which will be credited into their respective ProsperUs Accounts, subject to fulfilling the requirements described below.
A.1 Initial funding requirement
- Applicants will be entitled to cash credit of SGD10 for every SGD1,000 of initial funding made into their ProsperUs Account within the Campaign Period, provided that no withdrawal is effected on all or part of the said amount for at least thirty (30) calendar days from the date that such funding amount was made to the said account.
- This is illustrated in the table below:
||Amount of Cash Credit
|Depositing an initial funding of SGD1,000
|Depositing an initial funding of SGD2,000
|Depositing an initial funding of SGD3,000
|Depositing an initial funding of SGD4,000
|Depositing an initial funding of SGD5,000
|Depositing an initial funding of SGD6,000
|Depositing an initial funding of SGD7,000
|Depositing an initial funding of SGD8,000
|Depositing an initial funding of SGD9,000
|Depositing an initial funding of SGD10,000
- For the avoidance of doubt, the cash credit reward under the above paragraph can only be earned once, with reference to the very first deposit that the applicant makes, and only that amount shall be deemed to constitute the initial funding amount.
- The total amount of cash credit that an applicant may receive under Part A.1 of this Campaign is capped at SGD100.
A.2 Trading requirement
- Applicants will also be entitled to cash credit of SGD20 once the applicant executes a first buy trade successfully by 31 October 2023. This is subject to the criteria described in the paragraph below.
- To fulfill the trading requirement in the above paragraph:
(a) the buy trade must be executed by 31 October 2023;
(b) the buy trade excludes any foreign exchange or crypto foreign exchange products; and
(c) no minimum trade value is required.
B. Free Market Data Subscription
- As an additional benefit, applicants will be rewarded with free level 1 market data subscription for US stocks (more particularly described below) until 31 December 2023.
- The free level 1 market data subscription for US stocks that would be made available to applicants consists of the following exchanges:
(b) New York Stock Exchange
(c) AMEX and ARCA
Other Terms and Conditions
- The cash credits are non-transferrable and cannot be converted into other currencies or otherwise exchanged for value.
- The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force during the Campaign Period. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by you.
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign, except for the ProsperUs Q3 Welcome Pack Campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavour to distribute the cash credits promptly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the cash credits with other items such as vouchers (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood, and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete, and/or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to any participant.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives, and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign and the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate and/or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.