Terms and Conditions of the “Deposit and Earn with ProsperUs!” Staff Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 23 October 2023 to 31 October 2023 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Deposit Period”).
- This Campaign is open to all CGS-CIMB’s employees and trading representatives who have a global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Deposit Period (“Applicants”). CGS-CIMB’s remisiers are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Applicants shall, subject to fulfilling the requirements below, be eligible to receive a cash credit amount (“Cash Credits”), Ryde credits, and a Ryde subscription as a bonus incentive.
- Cash Credits of SGD10 shall be awarded to the Applicant for each tranche of SGD5,000 (up to a maximum of 10 tranches (i.e., a gross amount of SGD50,000)) that has been deposited by the Applicant during the Campaign Deposit Period into their ProsperUs Account. Applicants are required to maintain these deposited sums from 1 November 2023 to 30 November 2023 (“Holding Period”) in their ProsperUs Account if they are to be eligible to receive the rewards under this Campaign.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Applicants are permitted to make withdrawals of their deposited amounts during the Holding Period, but this may affect the rewards that an Applicant would ultimately be eligible to receive under this Campaign given that the applicable rewards will be calculated with reference to each SGD5,000 tranche in the Applicant’s ProsperUs Account at the end of the Holding Period. For example, if an Applicant initially deposits SGD10,000 during the Campaign Deposit Period but later withdraws SGD3,000 during the Holding Period, only the SGD5,000 tranche from the remaining balance of SGD7,000 will count towards the reward to be received by the Applicant. For clarity, an Applicant is entitled to use their deposited funds to make purchases of any financial instruments available on the ProsperUs trading platform, and such usage shall not be deemed to be a withdrawal of deposited funds.
- The table below provides a summary of the available Cash Credits, Ryde credits and bonus incentive if all requirements are met:
||Depositing of at least SGD5,000 during the Campaign Deposit Period, and maintaining this SGD5,000 tranche during the Holding Period
||SGD10 Ryde Credits + 1 month Ryde Subscription (Worth SGD19.99)
||Depositing of maximum SGD50,000 during the Campaign Deposit Period, and maintaining this SGD50,000 tranche during the Holding Period
||SGD100 Ryde Credits + 1 month Ryde Subscription (Worth SGD19.99)
- The default account that the Cash Credits will be credited into shall be the Applicant’s ProsperUs Account. The Cash Credits will be credited into the said account within thirty (30) calendar days after the end of the Holding Period.
- Details for the electronic redemption of the Ryde credits and Ryde subscription will be sent to the Applicant’s email address within thirty (30) calendar days after the end of the Holding Period.
Other Terms and Conditions
- CGS-CIMB’s remisiers are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- The Rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavour to distribute the rewards under this Campaign promptly, this is subject to availability and accordingly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the rewards under this Campaign with any other items (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- The Cash Credits will be credited into the Applicants’ respective ProsperUs Account in Singapore Dollars or equivalent.
- Except for their intended purpose, the bonus incentives cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise and are further subject to the applicable terms and conditions of the respective merchant.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.