Terms and Conditions of the ProsperUs 2023 Account Opening Floatation Experience Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 15 March 2023 to 31 March 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is only open to applicants who open a new ProsperUs global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period by entering the referral code of “Floatation” (“Unique Referral Code”) into the referral code field during the account opening. For the avoidance of doubt, applicants who had previously opened a ProsperUs Account and had closed such account within the 12-month period prior to 15 March 2023 shall not be eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Applicants who open a ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period and who input the Unique Referral Code into the referral code field during the account opening shall be entitled to receive one (1) Palm Ave Float Club floatation experience voucher (“Voucher”). This Voucher will be sent to the applicant’s email address provided by the applicant during the account opening process within two (2) weeks from the date of account opening.
- For the avoidance of doubt, and save as specified in these terms and conditions, the Voucher cannot be converted into cash or otherwise exchanged for value.
- The Vouchers are available in limited quality and on a first come first served basis, while stocks last. In the event that stocks run out, CGS-CIMB shall not be required to provide any compensation whatsoever or to replace the Voucher with any other reward.
- The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force during the Campaign Period. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by you.
Free Market Data Subscription
- As an additional benefit, applicants will be rewarded with free level 1 market data subscription for U.S. stocks (more particularly described below) until 30 June 2023.
- The free level 1 market data subscription for U.S stocks that would be made available to applicants consists of the following exchanges:
b) New York Stock Exchange
c) AMEX and ARCA
Other Terms and Conditions
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavor to distribute the Voucher promptly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays. CGS-CIMB shall be entitled at its sole and absolute discretion to forfeit the Voucher or disqualify any applicant from participating in this Campaign.
- The Voucher may be subject to the terms and conditions of the respective merchant, including but not limited to the validity period of the Voucher. Such terms and conditions shall be applicable in addition to these terms and conditions.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the Voucher with any other item or voucher of equivalent value (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood, and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete, and/or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to any participant.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives, and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate and/or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.