Terms and Conditions of the ProsperUs 2023 Comeback with Cashback Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 1 March 2023 to 31 March 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to applicants who fulfill the following requirements:
(a) The applicant must own a ProsperUs global investment account with CGS-CIMB (“ProsperUs Account”) during the Campaign Period and must have opened the ProsperUs Account prior to 1 August 2022; and
(b) The applicant must not have made any prior trades through the said ProsperUs Account since the opening of such account.
- Applicants who fulfill the requirements in paragraph 2 above and who execute at least one (1) buy trade successfully through their respective ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period will be entitled to receive a cashback (“Cashback”) of SGD20 which will be credited to their ProsperUs Account. This is subject to the criteria described in paragraph 4 below.
- To fulfill the trading requirement in paragraph 3 above:
(a) The buy trade must be executed by 31 March 2023.
(b) The buy trade includes any foreign exchange, crypto foreign exchange products, contracts for difference (CFD) and options contracts.
(c) If the applicant decides to execute the buy trade on the Singapore Exchange (“SGX”), there is no minimum trade value required per trade.
(d) If the applicant decides to execute the buy trade in respect of mutual funds products, there is no minimum trade value required per trade.
- The maximum amount of Cashback that an applicant is entitled to receive under this Campaign is capped at SGD20. This is notwithstanding the number of trades that may be executed by the applicant during the Campaign Period.
- For the avoidance of doubt, and save as specified in these terms and conditions, the Cashback is non-transferrable and cannot be converted into other currencies or otherwise exchanged for value.
- The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force during the Campaign Period. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by you.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are eligible for this Campaign.
- Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavour to distribute the Cashback promptly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays. CGS-CIMB shall be entitled at its sole and absolute discretion to forfeit the Cashback or disqualify any applicant from participating in this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.