Terms and Conditions of the ProsperUs 2023 Environmental Day Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 5 June 2023 to 11 June 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to applicants who fulfill the following requirements:
(a) The applicant must own a ProsperUs global investment account with CGS-CIMB (“ProsperUs Account”) during the Campaign Period and must have opened the ProsperUs Account prior to 1 November 2022; and
(b) The applicant must not have made any prior trades through the said ProsperUs Account since 1 November 2022.
- Applicants who fulfill the requirements in paragraph 2 above will be eligible to receive one (1) ESG stock worth about SGD10 (“Stock Reward”).
- On 5 June 2023, CGS-CIMB will notify each eligible applicant through their email address provided during the account opening process with instructions on the redemption of the Stock Reward. The eligible applicants are required to follow the instructions specified in the said email to redeem the Stock Reward. The Stock Reward must be redeemed by 11 June 2023. The Stock Reward will be credited into the eligible applicants’ respective ProsperUs Accounts within one (1) month from the applicable date of redemption.
- For the avoidance of doubt, and save as specified in these terms and conditions, the Stock Reward are non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash or otherwise exchanged for value.
- The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force during the Campaign Period. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by you.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavour to distribute the Stock Reward promptly, this is subject to availability and accordingly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the Stock Reward with other items or vouchers (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood, and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete, and/or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to any participant.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives, and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate and/or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.