Terms and Conditions of the ProsperUs Exclusive Referral Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 16 November 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Deposit Period”).
- This Campaign is open to existing clients of CGS-CIMB who have a ProsperUs global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period (“Referrer”) and have received an exclusive email from CGS-CIMB informing them of their eligibility to participate in this Campaign.
- Subject to fulfilling these terms and conditions, both Referrers and Referees will enjoy commission rebates in the amounts described below, which will be applicable to their trades made through the ProsperUs platform. Provided that such trades are made during the Campaign Period, the commission rebate will be calculated accordingly and be reimbursed after the end of the Campaign Period.
- Referrers who refer a new client (“Referee”) to open a ProsperUs Account with CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period using their respective unique referral code as described below will enjoy SGD30 commission rebate for each successful referral. Such Referrers are not eligible to participate in CGS-CIMB’s 2023 “Refer a Friend Q4 Campaign” and receive the rewards stated therein.
- Referees who successfully open a ProsperUs Account with CGS-CIMB as per Paragraph 4 above will enjoy a one-time SGD30 commission rebate to be used in the same manner as described in paragraph 3 above. Such Referees are also eligible to participate in CGS-CIMB’s 2023 “Refer a Friend Q4 Campaign” and receive the rewards stated therein, when they successfully refer a new client to open a ProsperUs Account with CGS-CIMB during the campaign period of that campaign.
- Commission rebates that are not utilized or fully utilized during the Campaign Period will be forfeited.
- For the purposes of this Campaign, a referral will only qualify as a successful referral if the Referee successfully opens a new ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period and had entered the correct referral code provided by the relevant Referrer when filling in the onboarding form. The referral code is the full 7-character ProsperUs unique identifier code of the relevant Referrer, which can be found in the Referrer’s client portal on the ProsperUs platform.
- A referral of a client who had previously opened a ProsperUs Account and had closed such account within the 12-month period prior to 14 November 2023 shall not qualify as a successful referral for the purposes of this Campaign.
- Apart from commission rebates, Referrers may also earn GiftPay E-vouchers, capped at a maximum of a SGD180 GiftPay E-voucher, if the Referees fulfil the following task by 29 February 2024 using their newly opened ProsperUs Account:
||No of Referees
|Depositing a minimum initial funding (i.e., the very first deposit made) of SGD3,000 into their ProsperUs Account (provided that no withdrawal shall be effected on all or part of this amount for at least sixty (60) days from the date that such deposit was made)
||SGD30 GiftPay E-voucher
||SGD80 GiftPay E-voucher
||SGD180 GiftPay E-voucher
- CGS-CIMB shall contact the relevant Referrers after 29 February 2024 to provide details on the collection of their GiftPay E-voucher.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such other campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood, and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives, and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs, or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final, and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.