Terms and Conditions of the ProsperUs Gift a Friend Campaign
- This Campaign is organized by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 1 December 2022 to 31 December 2022 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to the following participants:
(i) new and existing client(s) of CGS-CIMB who have a ProsperUs global investment account with CGS-CIMB (“ProsperUs Account”) and who refers a friend to open a ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period (“Referrer”); and
(ii) person(s) referred to CGS-CIMB by a Referrer to open a ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period (“Referee”). This is limited to first time applicants only.
- For a referral to be deemed successful under this Campaign (“Successful Referral”), the Referee must open a ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period through either one of the following methods:
(i) by inserting the Referrer’s referral code into the online onboarding form during the account opening process. This referral code will be the Referrer’s 7-digit ProsperUs Account number (“Referral Code”), as illustrated in the example below:
Referrer’s ProsperUs Account number: 0123456
Referrer’s Referral Code: 0123456
(ii) by using the Referrer’s referral link which is generated by the Referrer.
- For each Successful Referral, the Referrer and Referee will each be entitled to receive a FairPrice e-voucher worth SGD10 (“Gift E-Voucher”).
- The maximum number of Gift E-Vouchers that may be redeemed by a Referrer for making referrals under this Campaign is capped at ten (10).
- A Referee who becomes a Referrer by referring other person(s) to CGS-CIMB under this Campaign may also be entitled to receive Gift E-Voucher(s) (in addition to the Gift E-Voucher he or she has earned as a Referee), provided that all of the requirements in paragraph 3 above are fulfilled.
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in their respective terms and conditions.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- The Gift E-Voucher will be sent to the email address provided by the Referrer and Referee respectively during the account opening process within 21 days of the account opening date of the Referee . Although CGS-CIMB shall endeavor to distribute the Gift E-Voucher promptly, this is subject to availability and accordingly, CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible for any delays whatsoever nor shall there be any compensation payable in respect of any such delays.
- The Gift E-Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise and is further subject to the terms and conditions of the respective merchant, including but not limited to the validity period of the Gift E-Voucher.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw or substitute the Gift E-Voucher with other items or vouchers of equivalent value (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood, and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete, and/or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to any participant.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to disqualify any Referrer and/or Referee from the Campaign for any reasons whatsoever.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives, and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs, or expenses incurred, suffered, borne, or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign is absolute, final, and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate and/or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant of this Campaign shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.