Terms and Conditions of the ProsperUs Mutual Funds Transfer-In Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 01 January 2023 to 30 June 2023 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to all existing and new customers of CGS-CIMB.
- Clients will be eligible for cash rewards upon every successful transfer of mutual funds holdings of a certain value, from another brokerage to CGS-CIMB subject to fulfilling the applicable terms and conditions below.
Transfer-In Cash Reward
- Clients will receive a SGD30 cash reward for every transfer of mutual funds holdings equivalent in value to SGD10,000 into their ProsperUs account with CGS-CIMB for a holding period (“Holding Period”) of at least three (3) calendar months.
- For the purposes of this Campaign, the maximum cash reward that a client can receive in aggregate is capped at SGD2,400.
- Client’s transfer-in request must be received by CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period in order for such client to be eligible for the cash reward.
- The cash reward will only be credited into the client’s ProsperUs Account after the requisite Holding Period, and provided that CGS-CIMB has verified that the transfer of mutual funds has been successful. CGS-CIMB shall not be liable to the client for any delay in crediting the cash reward nor shall CGS-CIMB be required to compensate the client in respect of any such delays.
- For the avoidance of doubt, and save as specified in these terms and conditions, the cash reward is non-transferrable and cannot be converted into other currencies or otherwise exchanged for value.
- The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by you.
Other Terms and Conditions
- CGS-CIMB employees and representatives are not eligible for this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that you may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.