Terms and Conditions of the ProsperUs New to Options Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organized by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 09 November 2023 to 31 January 2024 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to all existing and new clients of CGS-CIMB who have opened a ProsperUs global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period.
- Participants are eligible for this Campaign only if they have not purchased any options contract through the ProsperUs trading platform prior to 09 November 2023.
- Subject to fulfilling these terms and conditions, participants who qualify under this Campaign will be reimbursed the commissions (“Commission Rebate”) that they have paid for their first 20 options contracts purchased during the Campaign Period. The Commission Rebate will be applicable to options contracts traded in both the US and HK markets.
- The Commission Rebate will be credited into the participants’ respective ProsperUs Accounts by no later than 29 February 2024.
- CGS-CIMB shall not be liable for any delays whatsoever in crediting the Commission Rebate nor shall there be any compensation payable by CGS-CIMB in respect of any such delays.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Commission Rebate is non-transferrable and cannot be converted into other currencies or otherwise exchanged for value.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to modify, terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the participant.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.