Terms and Conditions of the ProsperUs Referral Code Account Opening Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 15 November 2021 to 30 June 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
- Applicants who open a new ProsperUs global investment account with CGS-CIMB (“ProsperUs Account”) and input a unique referral code more particularly described in paragraph 4 below into the referral code field of the on boarding page and execute a minimum of 3 trades using the same ProsperUs Account shall be awarded with SGD100 cash credit within 21 days from the execution date of their 3rd trade.
- To fulfill the trading requirement in paragraph 2 above:
(a) the three (3) trades must be executed within 60 days upon account opening, provided that such period falls within the Campaign Period;
(b) new clients can trade in any product available on the ProsperUs platform with the exclusion of foreign exchange products.
- The unique referral codes can be obtained from certain social media channels and/or social media personalities who will publish the referral codes specific to this Campaign in their social media content.
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with those obtained from the Invest and Experience Campaign.
- CGS-CIMB employees, representatives and agents are not eligible for this Campaign.
- The credit rewards for this Campaign will be credited into the successful applicant’s ProsperUs Account in Singapore Dollars or equivalent.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agree to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that you may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.