Terms and Conditions of the ProsperUs Rewards Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 30 January 2023 to 31 March 2023 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
- All existing clients with a global investment account with CGS-CIMB (“ProsperUs Account”) will be rewarded with 100 reward points to the credit of their account. CGS-CIMB will endeavour to credit the 100 rewards points into the existing client’s ProsperUs Account on 30 January 2023.
- New applicants who open a ProsperUs Account from 30 January 2023 to 28 February 2023 only will also be rewarded with 100 reward points to the credit of their account. CGS-CIMB will endeavour to credit the 100 rewards points into the new applicant’s ProsperUs Account on 10 March 2023.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, CGS-CIMB shall not be liable to any client for any delay in crediting the reward points nor shall CGS-CIMB be required to compensate the client in respect of any such delays.
Rewards Launch Bonus Points
- Clients who conduct trades using their ProsperUs Account during the Campaign Period will earn 3 times the standard rate that such rewards points can be earned. For the avoidance of doubt, the standard rate is 3 points for every SGD1 of commission payable. As such, during the Campaign Period, clients will be able to earn 9 points for every SGD1 commission payable. Please refer to the following link at https://www.prosperus.asia/prosperus-club/ for further information on CGS-CIMB’s ProsperUs Rewards loyalty program.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are eligible for this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. The participants are advised to make their own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.