Terms and Conditions of the ProsperUs Shares Transfer-In from TD Ameritrade Campaign (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is organised by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 05 October 2023 to 31 December 2023 (both dates inclusive) (the “Campaign Period”).
- This Campaign is open to all existing and new clients of CGS-CIMB who have a ProsperUs global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period. Applicants who had previously opened a ProsperUs Account and had closed such account within the 12-month period prior to 05 October 2023 shall not be eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- Subject to fulfilling the applicable terms and conditions of this Campaign, participants who qualify under this Campaign will be eligible to receive monthly commission rebates up to the specified Maximum Capped Amounts (as defined below), and an upgrade to the “All-Star” or “Hall of Fame” commission rate tiers if they transfer their holdings of shares in their TD Ameritrade Singapore Pte. Ltd. accounts (“Eligible Shares”) which are in aggregate value more than or equal to the values specified in paragraphs 4 and 5 below, into their ProsperUs Account with CGS-CIMB.
A. Commission Rebates
- Participants will be entitled to receive monthly commission rebates with reference to the actual commission paid to CGS-CIMB for their trades made on CGS-CIMB’s ProsperUs trading platform, until the rebates cumulatively reach a Maximum Capped Amount of SGD100, when they transfer their Eligible Shares which are in aggregate value more than or equal to USD40,000 into their ProsperUs Account.
- Participants will be entitled to receive monthly commission rebates with reference to the actual commission paid to CGS-CIMB for their trades made on CGS-CIMB’s ProsperUs trading platform, until the rebates cumulatively reach a Maximum Capped Amount of SGD50, when they transfer their Eligible Shares which are in aggregate value more than or equal to USD15,000 into their ProsperUs Account.
- The Maximum Capped Amounts are illustrated in the table below:
|Total Value Of Eligible Shares Transferred To CGS-CIMB During The Campaign Period
||Maximum Possible Rebate (“Maximum Capped Amounts”)
||Hall of Fame
||Hall of Fame
- The aggregate value of the Eligible Shares shall be calculated by CGS-CIMB with reference to the last traded price of each distinct share counter comprising the collection of Eligible Shares on the date the transfer form is received by CGS-CIMB via email from the participant. For the avoidance of doubt, if such transfer form is received by CGS-CIMB on a non-Business Day, then the last traded price of each distinct share counter shall be calculated with reference to the last traded price of the last preceding Business Day. “Business Day” means any day except Saturday, Sunday and any day which is a gazetted public holiday in Singapore.
- For the purposes of this Campaign, only one Maximum Capped Amount (i.e., either SGD50 or SGD100) can be earned by the participant, based on the aggregate value of the first transfer of Eligible Shares.
- For the purposes of effecting the monthly commission rebates to the participant, CGS-CIMB will calculate the relevant commission rebate to be reimbursed to the participant at the end of a given month, and such calculation will be final and binding, in the absence of manifest error. This process is repeated every month until 30 April 2024, or until one or more rebates cumulatively reach an amount equivalent to the Maximum Capped Amount, whichever is earlier. Thereafter, the participant is not entitled to any further commission rebates. If one or more rebates do not cumulatively reach the Maximum Capped Amount, any applicable balance will be forfeited after 30 April 2024 and the participant would not be entitled to any further rebates.
- Rebates earned by an eligible participant during a given calendar month will be credited to the participant’s ProsperUs Account within 30 days from the last Business Day of the relevant calendar month.
- The participant’s email request to transfer their Eligible Shares into their ProsperUs Account must be received by CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period in order for the relevant participant to participate in the Campaign.
- CGS-CIMB shall not be liable for any delays whatsoever in crediting the rebates, nor shall there be any compensation payable by CGS-CIMB in respect of any such delays.
B. Commission Tier Upgrade
- Participants who transfer their Eligible Shares which are in aggregate value more than or equal to USD40,000 into their ProsperUs Account would be elevated to the “Hall of Fame” commission rate tier, which is the most preferential commission rate tier.
- Participants who transfer their Eligible Shares which are in aggregate value more than or equal to USD15,000 into their ProsperUs Account would be elevated to the “All-Star” commission tier.
- The commission tiering upgrade will be effective within fourteen (14) Business Days after CGS-CIMB has verified that the relevant transfer was successful. Eligible participants will be notified via email once the upgrade has taken effect.
- The “All-Star” and “Hall of Fame” commission rates are available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by the participant.
Other Terms and Conditions
- The rewards from this Campaign can be earned in conjunction with any other ongoing campaigns if reflected in the respective terms and conditions of such campaign.
- CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agrees to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that the participant may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to modify, terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the participant.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to modify, terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- Any person who is not a participant shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce or benefit from these terms and conditions.