- This Campaign is valid from 1 July 2022 to 30 September 2022 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
- Successful applicants who open a new ProsperUs global investment account with CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.’s (“CGS-CIMB”) during the Campaign Period shall, subject to fulfilling the applicable requirements, be eligible for:
- Cash top-up (refer to paragraphs 4 and 5); and
- Grab credits or Touch ‘N’ Go credits.
- This campaign is eligible for applicants residing in Malaysia only and not valid in conjunction with any other existing CGS-CIMB promotions or campaigns.
Referral Codes- Cash top-up
- Successful applicants who open a new ProsperUs global investment account with CGS-CIMB and who input a unique referral code into the referral code field during the account opening shall enjoy:
- a one-time top up of SGD20 into their global investment account provided that a minimum initial funding amount of SGD500 is made by them within 30 calendar days of their account opening, and no withdrawal is effected on all or part of the minimum funding amount of SGD500 for at least 30 calendar days from the date that such minimum funding amount was made to the said account; and
- a further SGD30 shall also be credited to the said account if at least 3 trades are executed successfully by the applicant by 31 October 2022, after their account has been set up.
- The unique referral codes can be obtained from certain articles in the NoMoneyLah website (https://www.nomoneylah.com/).
- The cash credits will be credited to respective eligible clients’ account within 14 business days upon fulfilling the said requirements in paragraph 4.
Grab or Touch ‘n’ Go Credits
- In addition, the first 500 new clients who open a new ProsperUs global investment account with CGS-CIMB, and i) make an initial funding of SGD1,000 or more within 30 calendar days of their account opening, and no withdrawal is effected on all or part of the said amount for at least 30 calendar days from the date that such funding amount was made to the said account and ii) who execute at least 3 trades by 31 October 2022 after their account has been set up shall be entitled to receive either Grab credits or Touch ‘n’ Go credits (the “Credits”) with reference to the table below.
||Initial funding amount within 30 calendar days of account set up
||Value of Credits
||Minimum SGD1,000 – SGD2,999.99
||Minimum 3 trades execution
||SGD3,000 – SGD9,999.99
||Minimum 3 trades execution
||SGD10,000 or more
||Minimum 3 trades execution
- The type of Credits to be distributed are selected by CGS-CIMB in its sole and absolute discretion, and CGS-CIMB shall email the eligible clients to inform them of the particular type of Credits which are available. However, as the number of available Credits are limited, CGS-CIMB is only able to allocate the Credits to the eligible client on a first come, first serve basis. Eligible clients are encouraged to respond to CGS-CIMB’s said email promptly to inform CGS-CIMB as to the type of Credits that they wish to select.
- Notwithstanding that you may have informed CGS-CIMB of the type of Credits that you wish to select, the type of Credits that you ultimately receive is subject to change without prior notice to you, and without CGS-CIMB having to disclose any reason to you. CGS-CIMB shall not be responsible to provide you with the type Credits that you have selected, nor shall it be liable to compensate you in connection with such Credits, including but not limited to any change, cancellation of unavailability of the Credits which you have selected.
- The Credits are only intended for use in Malaysia only. The Credits provided are further subject to the terms and conditions of the respective service providers to which the Credits relate.
- For the avoidance of doubt, and save as specified in these terms and conditions, Credits are non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or converted into other currencies or otherwise exchange for value.
- With reference to paragraph 7 above, in the event if the applicant fails to respond to CGS-CIMB’s email by 31 October 2022, the applicant shall be deemed to have forfeited their entitlement to the Credits. CGS-CIMB shall not provide any substitute for any forfeited Credits.
- CGS-CIMB shall award the Credits to you within two weeks from the date that you have informed CGS-CIMB of the type of Credits that you wish to receive, but CGS-CIMB shall not be liable to you for any delay in the same nor shall CGS-CIMB be required to compensate you in respect of any such delays.
- The existing commission rates available at https://www.prosperus.asia/pricing/ will continue to be in force during the Campaign Period. All other fees such as clearing fees, SGX trading and settlement fees, GST, etc., shall continue to be borne by you.
Other Terms and Conditions
- CGS-CIMB employees, representatives and agents are not eligible for this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that you may have entered with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives, and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- This Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.