Terms and Conditions for the ProsperUs’ iPhone 13 Pro Giveaway 2021 (the “Campaign”)
- This Campaign is conducted by CGS-CIMB Securities (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CGS-CIMB”) and is valid from 11 October 2021 to 7 November 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
How To Participate
- New and existing clients of CGS-CIMB who do not already have a global investment account (“ProsperUs Account”) with CGS-CIMB are eligible to participate in this Campaign. When using the Grab app, these eligible clients would need to keep an eye out for certain promotional codes (“Promotional Code”) that will appear on in-app Grab advertisements at three possible areas. Namely, the (i) native advertisement located at the Grab “Home” page, or (ii) the in-transit advertisement during food delivery, or (iii) the in-transit advertisement following transport booking.
- Once the client has identified the Promotional Code, the client would need to enter this Promotional Code into the “promotional code” field, when they are applying to open the ProsperUs Account via the ProsperUs Account on boarding page.
- The giveaway prizes consist of three (3) iPhone 13 Pro (256 GB) which will be given to the account holders of the 28th, 88th and 168th ProsperUs Account (as opened during the Campaign Period), respectively.
Other Terms & Conditions
- Any ProsperUs Accounts opened without the Promotional Code being entered at the time of on boarding will not qualify for this Campaign.
- The three (3) winners will be contacted via email and informed of the details of their prize collection within two (2) weeks from the end of the Campaign Period.
- Winners that remain uncontactable after two (2) weeks from the end of the Campaign Period will have their prizes forfeited and new winners will be selected to replace any winners that are disqualified.
- In the event of any disqualified or uncontactable winners, the new winners will be the next account holders in sequence ie account holders of the 29th, 89th and 169th ProsperUs Account (as opened during the Campaign Period), respectively.
- Prize images shown in any marketing and advertising material are for illustration purposes only and colours may vary from the actual prize received. Prize winners are responsible for making the necessary arrangements for the delivery and/or collection of the prizes, and for any costs whatsoever incurred in connection with the prizes, including but not limited to the transportation and delivery costs of the prize and any other third-party costs.
- The prize only consists of the phone and excludes any telco plans, subscriptions, or mobile insurance plans.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash, credit, goods, or benefits in kind.
- Prize winners must claim the prizes in person in Singapore at a time and place to be informed by CGS-CIMB or in such manner as otherwise specified by CGS-CIMB.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, the Campaign is open to all participants (excluding CGS-CIMB’s employees and trading representatives) who are at least 18 years of age (as of 11 October 2021) residing at a valid Singapore residential address.
- By participating in this Campaign, each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agree to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that you may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of the Campaign’s terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to the client.
- CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
- The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from this Campaign (including the eligibility of any trade to be considered within the scope of this Campaign, and the eligibility of any person to participate in this Campaign) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to this Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- The Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
- CGS-CIMB reserves the right to terminate or suspend this Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.