Terms and Conditions for ProsperUs’s IG Giveaway 2021 Campaign (“Campaign”)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Have an existing account with ProsperUs
2. Follow @prosperusasia Instagram (“IG”) account.
3. Leave a comment on why you think long-term investing is important.
4. Tag 3 friends in the comment who must follow our IG account.
CAMPAIGN PERIOD & WINNING CRITERIA:
This Campaign is valid from 14 September to 30th September 2021 and the top 5 entries that receive the most likes at the end of the Campaign Period will receive the prizes.
|Rank (according to number of likes)||Prizes|
|1st successful entry||2 x Terra and Ember wheel throwing experience (worth S$180) + S$20 cash credit into their ProsperUs account|
|2nd successful entry||1 Terra and Ember wheel throwing experience (worth S$90) + S$10 cash credit into their ProsperUs Account|
|3rd, 4th & 5th successful entries||S$10 cash credit into their ProsperUs Account|
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This Campaign is valid from 14 September 2021 to 30th September 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“the Campaign Period”).
2. This campaign only applies to existing CGS-CIMB ProsperUs clients with ProsperUs accounts opened before the end of the Campaign Period.
3. Each comment posted in such manner shall be referred to as an “Entry” and the comment must not be removed before the end of the last day of the Campaign Period in order for an Entry to be deemed valid.
4. Entries will only qualify for the Campaign if posted within the Campaign Period as stated above. Entries which are submitted outside the Campaign Period, or which are otherwise not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions shall be considered as invalid Entries.
5. The 5 winners will be revealed and notified within 5 working days from the end of the Campaign Period.
6. As an additional benefit, successful applicants who open a new ProsperUs global investment account with CGS-CIMB during the Campaign Period and who input the unique referral code “PROSPERUS20”, into the referral code field during the account opening shall enjoy an additional one-time top up of SGD20 into their global investment account within 7 days of their account opening.
7. The cash credit from this giveaway will be credited to the 5 winners’ ProsperUs account within 14 working days from the announcement of the top 5 winners.
8. The wheel throwing experience will be based in Singapore only. This experience cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise and is further subject to the terms & conditions of Terra and Ember.
9. Winning participants will be contacted by CGS-CIMB via Instagram direct messaging and will be asked to provide information such as their full name and email address for the purposes of CGS-CIMB administering the Campaign, including verifying that the participant has an existing ProsperUs account.
10. The Campaign is open to all participants who are at least 18 years of age (as of 14 September 2021) residing at a valid Singapore residential addresses.
11. Each participant may participate multiple times by leaving multiple entries, but is only eligible to win only one prize.
12. Participants are to ensure that their social media account settings allow for public view for the duration of the Campaign. In the event that CGS-CIMB is unable to verify the Entry due to incorrect account settings, the Entry will be considered invalid and disregarded for the purposes of the Campaign.
13. CGS-CIMB’s employees, representatives and agents are not eligible for the Campaign.
14. For the avoidance of doubt, CGS-CIMB shall be entitled to determine the winning participants in its sole and absolute discretion.
15. CGS-CIMB reserves the right to withdraw or substitute any prize with other items of similar value (but shall not be under any obligation to do so) without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
16. The decision of CGS-CIMB on all matters relating to or arising from the Campaign (including the validity of any Entry) is absolute, final and binding and no correspondence and/or requests to retract and/or to modify any such decisions shall be considered. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any marketing material relating to the Campaign, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
17. CGS-CIMB reserves the right to amend, modify, terminate or suspend the Campaign for any reason and without any prior notice whatsoever.
18. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, CGS-CIMB reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate, vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions herein, at any time without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefore and without any payment or compensation whatsoever to you.
19. The Campaign shall not be construed as an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any securities. You are advised to make your own independent evaluation and to consult professional advisers before undertaking any transaction.
20. By participating in the Campaign each participant is deemed to have read, understood and agree to be bound by the foregoing terms and conditions of the Campaign, CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions, and the terms and conditions of any other agreement(s) that you may have entered into with CGS-CIMB.
21. By participating in the Campaign, each participant hereby consents to CGS-CIMB collecting, using and disclosing such participant’s personal data for purposes reasonably required by CGS-CIMB to administer the Campaign and for such other purposes as described in CGS-CIMB’s General Terms and Conditions which the participant confirms to have read and understood.
22. CGS-CIMB, its affiliates, its and their respective employees, directors, officers, representatives and agents shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, injury, costs or expenses incurred, suffered, borne or arising from this Campaign.
23. These terms and conditions are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Singapore and the participants in this Campaign agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.